Iontrap testing and talk + SOP discussion

Ok pretty much the answer I expected

2 Likes

Is t41 used in crc regularly? Serious question.

I haven’t ever used it, but haven’t gone too wild on experimenting, happy with b80 and w1. Only other stuff I have tried is the media bro’s products…

2 Likes

I don’t think so. That’s why it’s not a top 5 powder I sell. I sell the same amount of T5 a month that I sell in a year of t41

Isn’t T5 also listed in d8 SOPs?

Don’t people also use Activated carbon in conversions?

You mean nobody buys B80 from you to filter there d8?

1 Like

You tell us, you are the hemp guy…

4 Likes

No shit. Don’t know anything about this stuff. Just that you all try to say it’s legal!!

Once again. I have no clue about the d8 sops out there. I talk to people about crc when they call. If they call asking about d8 or hemp. I refer the forum. That’s as far as those conversions go.

1 Like

You don’t even know who or what you sell to lol

I know what it is. I don’t know what the wooks are using it to make. You all can be making meth with it. I don’t know or care.

1 Like

So that means nobody gets powders from you to make d8? Come on bro

Don’t care! What if it’s the thing that causing the problems

They very well can be. Once again. I have no clue what thr wooks are making with the powders I sell. Do you question the glass people if they knew their beakers are being used for meth and illegal drug production. No you don’t.

You just don’t like me. For the 3 time. I don’t know what you guys are making with the powders I primarily sell for filtering and crc.

If you wanna make dick pills with the powders. Be my guest.

1 Like

Who SOP is this? I wouldn’t be taking this advice… :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Thanks bro, gunna order some powders and try this

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

But some desperate hemp boi reads it thinks they struck gold and then hits you up for the magic dirt - crazy you can’t see connection must be that biased thing again

1 Like

I would say :man_shrugging:t3::man_shrugging:t3::man_shrugging:t3:

Consult with a real chemist…

Don’t say I don’t give anything back

Can you share the wap sop

3 Likes