Iontrap testing and talk + SOP discussion

But some desperate hemp boi reads it thinks they struck gold and then hits you up for the magic dirt - crazy you can’t see connection must be that biased thing again

1 Like

I would say :man_shrugging:t3::man_shrugging:t3::man_shrugging:t3:

Consult with a real chemist…

Don’t say I don’t give anything back

Can you share the wap sop

3 Likes

big shout out to @anon32743824 for the hook up on the nd d8 crc powder sop

Thanks bro

MOM material

4 Likes

Well I mean it was a real chemist that typed that up to :joy:

2 Likes

Real talk. If you replace T5 with t41 you have @anon32743824 high tac sop…

I worked hard on that compliant sop was gunna license it out but fiqured it just be better to open source it for the famz

Legitimately nothing besides clean air is safe to inhale over prolonged periods of time.

3 Likes

:sob::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

I know someone who paid like 5k for that trash lol

2 Likes

By the same logic you should be blaming cbd slangers for making precursor materials available

I can see the point you’re making, he’s complicit. But you’re actively involved and you’ve done nothing to screen out hazardous substances before going into business

Active involvement is worse than complicity, even though they’re both wrong in their own ways

2 Likes

Sounds like you keep good company! :joy::rofl::joy::kissing_heart:

Actually I do you might be surprised!

So you asked me about a recall… what if kca tests your samples and say some of the compounds are In your d8.

How are you gonna handle it?? To try and get this thread back on track with what iontrap is testing and d8

Would yo be up for him disclosing publicly??

1 Like

Like everyone else just throw it in a gummie duh :sob::sob::sob::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

:grin: you two

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Nice deflection… real
Question. I gave you a legit answer! What’s wrong. Don’t want the liability?

Reactors sounds like a lotta d8

1 Like

Blend it and send it bro…

1 Like

Lol recall procedures are so much fun

I’ve had the pleasure of setting them up for two companies. One small and one very large.

Let’s pray non of us actually have to do a recall :pray: it’s a whole pile of hell and if you didn’t think people were watching you before wait until you contact the news to let the public know about your fuck up

3 Likes