Introduction Solvenless Extraction Tech

New to the forum and wanted to introduce our company. We are Hashatron USA, a Connecticut based manufacture of extraction and separation equipment. We manufacture everything from simple hand washing equipment all the way to fully built and ready to run labs and commercial washers. All our products are designed and manufactured in Connecticut and built to meet commercial standards. All equipment is stainless steel! We also offer custom builds for those looking to bring their dream machine to life. Drop us a line if you have any questions or comments!

(upload://r3V3QfeXbRG0wnjHMIMfVkhICXl.jpeg)

10 Likes

Would love to come out for a demo! Will be looking to build a solventless lab

3 Likes

Do you design and construct chilled work environments?

1 Like

where are you located? we would be happy to line up a demo

1 Like

we did the container you see was a empty box when it rolled into our shop. we designed everything from scratch. it was a bit challenging to get it all to fit in a 20’x8’ space and make it all function, be serviceable and be able to load on our truck and roll down the highway at 70mph. Was a very fun build lots of features packed into a small space

3 Likes

@Hashatron Do you have tumblers that can handle N2 injection? Personally, I don’t want to run bubble for my rosin.

1 Like

we are working on a project now that requires us to fabricate a all stainless steel dry tumbler. The end user will be injecting N2 into it. Ill keep you posted on the build shoot me a message with your contact info if you’d like

5 Likes

Excited to see winches or hoists being used. Lifting bags all day is back-breaking.

5 Likes

Michigan

If I’m correct, there’s a particular person in the industry that will put you through the legal ringer if one does this commercially.

I’m talking about ln2 hash

6 Likes

Lol what? Someone is claiming IP protection for LN2 hash ?

3 Likes

Yea, if I’m correct. The clear guy has something like that in place.

2 Likes

I’m gonna go ahead and say that fails the “obvious to someone practiced in the art” threshold lol.

4 Likes

Don’t think that patent will hold considering there’s people who have posted LN2/dry ice tumbling on the internet before that million dollar rip off was dropped. Might be able to get a provisional for the year at most and I’m sure it could be challenged.

6 Likes

It’s one thing to get a patent

Its another to enforce it

6 Likes

He had it before the big rip off machine, that I do know. I have been wanting to do it for a while and the guy who started the baroni line with him, was telling me about it. How much it’ll hold up, I dunno, will it waste time and money (which he has the money) that can be guaranteed.

8 Likes

Zircoblast has had one on the market since 2012 I believe, seen house of the Great gardener tumble with dry ice well over 5 years ago. If he had it patented that far back maybe but I do doubt they’ve been on it since than

Would injecting co2 still get me where I needed? If so, what a great workaround.

1 Like

You need to check out @BG305 's LN2 tumbler! Fucking thing is A BEAST! There’s pictures of it on the site somewhere to give you an idea which direction to go. And yes, LC02 would also be a viable option depending how you wanted to run it
I was in the pilot process with my tumbler idea, but I had to give away everything and move. I’ll be working on it again when I can

2 Likes

Inject co2 and find out. Nothings free here.

3 Likes