Introduction Solvenless Extraction Tech

It’s early…

1 Like

He got tons of information, help and time that i was never properly compensated for.

If he wants information at this point, he should be paying for it.

3 Likes

Pay to play
Or
Read read read

3 Likes

Way past you. I’ve been through it and reading it. I totally understand LN2 is the way, but I was suggesting LC02 as a way around any patent issues that was previously mentioned.

I’m currently thinking to pickup the kief thief and use rice size dry ice but I have some emails out to the company to see if the thing can hold up before spending the cash.

Gonna be cranking out Kief from the trim you buy? Trying to hit that market with subpar rosin? probably gonna start making rosin so I can still be your direct competition. :call_me_hand:

You have yourself a great day.

5 Likes

Tumbling with ln2, co2 or setting up a tumbler in a cold room is effective but falls short of quality and efficiency. Tumblers and tunnels that are ln2 fed are not covered under the patent protection for the ln2 Cryo-harvest/refinement IP.

2 Likes

Could you elaborate more about quality and efficency?

It’s rare to see quality come from tumbled material imo. Usually there is a trade between quality and efficiency. Light handle > better quality but lower yield vs heavy handle > lower quality but higher yield. Ln2 “washing” is capable of award wining quality and can be done on scale.

3 Likes

I’ve babbled a little about this from what little knowledge I gathered from you

2 Likes

Ln2 “washing” is capable of award wining quality and can be done on scale.

That what I was thinking, just to clarify you would not recommend LN2 tumbling but LN2 “washing”?
Like classic bubble hash washing but insted of water you use LN2?

1 Like

At $2+/liter that Ln2 better make some fucking god damn fire. I’m interested to see this tech. Ln2 isn’t a solvent, and I need to see how you are going to mechanically separate trichome at that temperature without creating a slurry of biomass. I would assume it would have to be some type of purging/wiped filter plate, and just accepting the microscopic biomass as a waste product to work through.

1 Like

Bubble bags. :person_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

It just depends on your end goal and starting material. In most cases I would steer clear of tumbling.

1 Like

Lol ln2 on/in a bubble bag

3 Likes

That’s the rumor around the campfire. Now, which ones will withstand it, is the million dollar question.

3 Likes

Better make some out of some metal. Plastics ain’t getting anyone anywhere at those temps!

1 Like

I know which ones to use, I was being facetious. They aren’t metal

1 Like

I was too Fella! My bad

1 Like

I could have read the room better. Ha ha

1 Like

Stainless steel is a great option even for traditional IWE, especially with all these fancy stainless steel barrel setups that talk shit on using plastic washers and trashcans to end up using nylon mesh for filtration lol. Its just a little cost prohibitive.

1 Like