Internal Journal: Future's Pesticide Remediation Tek

@Malcolmist That is a consult in itself, so contact me or future directly for assistance.

2 Likes

@malcolmist while I could help you critically think your way through it, that’s definitely a job better suited for Sensei @Photon_noir

3 Likes

I’m looking to incorporate this process into my working SOP’s. According to the Arcon Journal Entry this was done with 500g grams of distillate in a 50l reactor. Would that be considered max load for a 50l reactor? Is 60L of saline solution wash recommended for every 500g, or could more be washed with the same amount? Appreciate any input, trying to buy the right gear the first time for my volume. Thank you so much for releasing this information.

1 Like

we actually have a procedure that gets rid of all pesticides in THC and got all numbers down to ND or 45PPB

http://advancedcannabisdistillationequipment.com/Training&Consulting.htm

sales@advancedcannabisdistillationequipment.com

we have a method that actually cleans out all pesticides and does not require column work

http://advancedcannabisdistillationequipment.com/Training&Consulting.htm

sales@advancedcannabisdistillationequipment.com

@DrJosh all pesticides is a pretty tall order.

tall enough that I’m gonna call bullshit.

we’ve got states that are testing for pesticides you can’t possibly get your hands on, so claiming you can remediate them (all of them) cannot possibly be true.

what sort of idiots do you take us for?
Either show some defensible data, or expect to be ignored.

14 Likes

I thought it was too good to be true also. It may remove a large portion though? The best way I’ve found to deal with pesticide is rejecting the material! I do that :grinning:
In my opinion pesticide remediation isn’t a money maker… especially with these market prices. Clean input is the best and fastest way to operate.

10 Likes

My feelings exactly. But to the person that’s never attempted it, it can sound doable

@DrJosh are you willing to work on contingency? As in, no pay if you can’t prove your claims?

1 Like

rules in OR are such that if you don’t test the input biomass for pesticides, you loose the ability to remediate the extract if it fails.

It would not require any disclosure of proprietary information to show COA’s for pre and post remediation.

Not Detected is only as informative as the stated detection limit. as none was stated, it’s not particularly useful.

“Everything they tested for came back ND or below 44 parts per billion”. awesome. what was the starting concentration? Oh, you didn’t actually see any in the starting material…

3 Likes

@DrJosh Just the fact that your web presence team chose a horrendously long domain name, combined with an ampersand sign in the file name, gives me some idea that at least the website designer isn’t too experienced. I wonder if @DrJosh isn’t the website designer.

“Is extreme vacuum level and capacity required? No, in fact, very high vacuum level in the evaporator body is not even attainable because of the vapor pressure/temperature properties of cannabinoids. At the typical body temperature range of 130 - 180°C, the vacuum range observed is normally roughly around 0.1 to 0.3 torr, no matter what kind of vacuum pump is utilized.”

Are you sure it isn’t due to leaks? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

repeatedly posting links to a website that poorly implemented certainly does nothing to strengthen @DrJosh’s claims or sell his wares.

One link might have. many, without a decent website to back them, reads as spam.

I agree that one would have to be fairly ill-informed to pay a third party for that web presence. It does read as “built in-house”.

which will tend to color how the other things being built in-house are perceived…

1 Like

@DrJosh I will, however, offer you the benefit of the doubt and allow you to prove your claims if you are willing to work on contingency. Keep in mind, I routinely work with material that has >100x legal (CA) contamination on a wide range of pesticides.

I’m in norcal, hmu.

1 Like

Boy did we get attacked on this.

We will post the last lab test that showed the numbers. We treated California material and the material was contaminated by pesticides that California is concerned with. I believe the list is 300 but I could be wrong

we have done runs from a few grams up to multi kg lots.

The method is new and as far as we can tell nobody has thought of this method. we have looked at various sites-blogs etc and the pesticide removal methods are all about the same ideas.; column, salt, etc maybe some vinegar

we have been looking for a partner to start processing “contaminated” material to turn it into usable material.
the method is scalabale to process 100’s of kgs per day

2 Likes

@DrJosh are you willing to work on contingency? I have more than enough material available to make it interesting for you

1 Like

we are down in san diego. what sort of terms?

If you can’t prove your claims, you don’t get paid a dime. Will that work?

Your claims are quite suspect at this point, but I’m certainly no chemist and my suspicions could very well be wrong and unfounded. For some reason, the first thought that comes to mind is some sort of fraud. Some way some shape, I just can’t quite put my finger on it.

That said and considering our distance, I’m not sure how I feel about dropping off a considerable amount of material for you to work on without a guarantee that it will be returned, and I am also concerned that if I submit a relatively small amount of material to prove your claims on, that there may be some Shenanigans such as a different clean sample being returned than I submitted

What, if anything, can you do to alleviate these concerns? Is this level of paranoia beyond reasonable?

4 Likes

Attacked? You stated removal of ALL pesticides.
which is an outrageous claim. made without support of any kind.

what exactly were you expecting?

Now you’re stating the list tested for contained 300 pesticides. That’s a start.

Did you do spikes for every one on the list? Or just clean up the 1/2 dozen that were actually present in any given sample?

5 Likes

Indeed, can it remove all 300 from a sample?

I’d like to see what he has to offer, but at the same time my gut also says too good to be true.
Perhaps watching him do the process and taking the samples for analisys at two or three labs would put that paranoia to rest! I mean we all have secrets, I just don’t boast about them.
High edit: but if you talked about your secret was it really a secret? bill-ted-3-confirmed-001-480x320

10 Likes