Instagram is a word I’m not going to say

Good old ig deleted me, welp I’m gonna make another rn & need everyone’s help to gain my following back, please go find me when they let me back on the site for now I’ll be on here & other forums reach me by dm or ask for the line. You can also find me at @Cheebachiefextracts.com thank you all so much for the help! Can’t let them put me down!:metal:t3::metal:t3::metal:t3:

4 Likes

The really hating my ass, fuck em I’ll be successful & not bring revenue to that bullshit platform!

Damn, they’ve been shutting down a lot of people!

2 Likes

I didn’t even have a lot of followers tbh it’s just fucked picking on me right after I start posting about consulting. Almost lost a gear order & many clients just nowncause I can’t access all my dms on there. So unfortunate their a shitty platform.

1 Like

One of my guys that does online sales just got shit down, maybe the consulting is the reason :man_shrugging:t2: Doesn’t make sense since everything is legal and you’re not selling it on IG, just have to be low key about it.

1 Like

I even had disclaimers posted with all my content too. It’s not like I was trying to plug people like wtf so dumb.

1 Like

Mine got hacked

Send them an email. Detail that you are licensed in your state and are doing g nothing illegal. The same thing happened to me and they reinstated my account.

11 Likes

@Cheebachiefextracts you should give this a try. I’ve known a few people to get their accounts back after they (and in some cases their friends as well) spammed Instagram support complaining about it.

Not ideal, but I would fight for my account if they tried to shut it down.

2 Likes

I sent in a email to their support & got a return right away from a fb hosted site I guess that runs their support. It only gave me the option to see the help center nothing more trust me I tried 4hrs straight after that email. They even disabled my emails from adding a new account under a modded name. It’s fucked.

Big tech sucks.

2 Likes

It’s shitty cause half my client base was in there & now I have no way to contact them🤷🏼‍♂️

1 Like

Who’s down to help me blast them?

This is all they send anytime you email, I’m on the grave on this one boys :joy:

“Zucked”

2 Likes

Mine got shut down recently, I immediately created a new one, with a 2 on the end, diff email, diff phone sim and they ghosted the new one within a couple hours … so either I was getting grassed or the algorithms look out for 2 …3 …4 etc on the end of accoutns they’ve blocked.

I’ve found making sure every customer contacts you via wickrme after adding me on ig helps at least save your client list …

I’ve added all my clients from forums to contacts but not ig unfortunately cause I never was reported so never worried.

I noticed I couldn’t use my #raw cuts tag though before it happened so I probably pissed someone off.

I guess larger accounts can help me get back on though who’s down to help?!

1 Like

Not larger accounts. Social media marketers who have the platform access direct to insta/fb

1 Like