Instagram is a word I’m not going to say

Who’s got ads

@Cheebachiefextracts

Heres how I got my account back

Btw flanvel is the man, he backs up all post, comments, followers and followees on my IG. I have a flash drive from him with both my complete IGs on it.

3 Likes

Does it have to be a computer? Can it be browser?

Tried it a few different ways for the example

You put just your user name

Also, no on the part about business or service

I had mine connected to my website… & I did as user name too nothing worked.

They just hate my success

1 Like

yes, thats how it happened to me, first my hashtag wasnt showing, next day, account deleted. The replacement got ghosted and if I put any hashtag on a post, it doesnt show up on that hashtags feed …

I’ve created a 3rd … but this time not putting 3 at the end, instead just repeated the last letter, so bostonskitchenn … hope that confusing the algorithms

It wouldn’t even let me post videos all last year they really hate me

My only guess would be to start your username in that field with a lowercase ‘C’. Might be case-sensitive.

What’s the message you get when you try signing in? TOS violation?

1 Like

yesh cause they’re guideline apparently.

But I tried with lower case too & even as how prompted.

I would try this on a computer and see where that goes

1 Like

You’re probably not gonna like what they ask you to do to get your account back.

That don’t bother me I’m verified on google. They can lick my taint & hand it back it was a business account.

7 Likes

Think I most upset too cause no one on my personal profile appreciate good food :joy: but we also don’t have a place here to post that I tried searching :man_shrugging:t3:

Made a new one please anyone follow me help get my clients back & build a following again! @cheebachiefextracts_

1 Like

2 Likes

Done…

1 Like

Well, unfortunately I woke up to the deletion of mine as well. And I posted no sales, or anything to get it flagged. I don’t know if it’s someone hating (flagging) on me, but I love it. Love the hate. And I keep the smile on my face while I walk into Chase $$$

6 Likes