Infusing Flavors into Flower

In one of the reviews someone was putting it on their edibles for flavor and appearance. What the fuck is wrong with some people. That is clearly a gimmick plant nutrient…not something to put on your food lol.

1 Like

I’m stuck and it ain’t no crack!

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoMlUsiFffS/?igshid=1p3b5vsn72e6u

Dad?

1 Like

Add to just water, Towards the the last 3-4 weeks of flowering add- lemon extract or berry extract, it does! Help with smell an flavor. I’ve been growing since I was 14- over 16 year of grow experience. 10+ years in humboldt an mendo. Always try and add same terps to your style of strain.

1 Like

I use bat guano and fish emulsions in my grow. MY finished flower does NOT taste, smell, smoke like guano or fish shit guaranteed!

4 Likes

But I’m sure you also flush at the end

Lol
Flushing is for newbies or reccomend from grow store idiots

Last 2 weeks get water only

1 Like

That’s what I meant

1 Like

Flushing by definition (grow forum, newb, grow store idiot), is putting 3x volume of water to pot size.
Example
5 gallon pot gets 15 gallons of water crammed down its stalk. No bueno in my garden. This is done over 2 weeks

And the white ash is a fn myth as well.

2 Likes

Watering with water+honey for last 2-3 weeks makes the flower to taste very slightly of honey.

1 Like

what is the brightly colored stuff? is that food coloring???

Have you guys heard of carbo-load? Tons of growers are giving sugar, orange juice, blueberry juice etc in the last few weeks of flower and it definitely makes a difference. The sweetness comes through more then the flavour but I can tell a difference between carboloading with oj and blueberry juice. You may find carboloading will make the glandular heads of trichomes swell as well as adding a recognizable difference. I wouldn’t say it’s bad, but I would reccomend it only when it matches the strain’s flavour. If it’s not a sweet strain, the sweetness may interfere with the strain’s real flavour, but adding OJ to tangie sounds like not a bad idea. Of course, adding grapefruit peal to a bag of flavourless herb will bring out flavour. Personally I have tried using essential oils and even supercritical co2 flavour extract of strawberry and I hate it all. Only thing like that I would reccomend is grapefruit peel in old overdried bud

1 Like

Lol do a side by side. Fish and guano change the flavor, does the bud taste like shit… no, but it will make any stinky/raunchy strain more so.
Flushing is just using water only at the end, never seen anything about using 3x water or anything.
If you use fruit juice on fruit strains it makes them pop more.
If you use fruit on a stinky OG, it’s not gonna do much. You gotta have the terpene being made already before the additives will help with anything.
Black ash is just wet weed or heavily sprayed flowers. Best comparison I like to make for people who abide by that is, cigs have white ash…

2 Likes

Nobody:
Berner: white ashes! White ashes!

1 Like

Its certainly looks that way and i wouldnt be the least bit surprised lol.

Well I’ve done that, tried that, did that, and zero difference between the fruity stuff vs non fruity stuff. Zero change in terp profile.

If my strawberries n cream strain smells any more like strawberries, then they would be indeed strawberries.

My cheese strain is retched dank also

I use sweet (raw), unflavored currently vs my previous sugar daddy.

2 Likes

BOW DOWN​:notes::notes:

…really though wtf was that what did he have that shit rolled in? is it really food coloring lmao

Yeah I used to have something called “crystalline cones” in my delivery theyre were terp infused prerolls as well as rolled in thca

1 Like

Is anyone offering flower infusion as a service?