Infusing Flavors into Flower

The man himself speaks the truth of transparency :metal:t3::metal:t3::metal:t3:

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of the fruit flavors personally, and they have no intention of making fruit flavored prerolls.

But I also am not opposed to the idea that other people want to smoke those.

I am 100% against telling people they can’t smoke grape swishers

5 Likes

yeah I was referring mostly to the fruit flavorings that aren’t terpenes- I’m not knockin anybody’s products, I just think it’s a rough time to launch a line of products with weird flavorings

1 Like

Ugh… grape… they are always the last ones in my jolly rancher bags…

3 Likes

Can’t lie when I used to smoke blunts I liked flavored wraps…my tastes have changed a decade later I only use a dynavap now and enjoy the raw flavor plus my dosages are a fraction what they were then- more cbd than thc now, a little goes a long way…lol if I tried smoking joints now I’d be completely non-functional so a big ole strawberry mojito flavored joint sounds awful to me

1 Like

Same, I grew up on smoking grape swishers lol

5 Likes

All my cousin would smoke is grape I can’t stand the smell of them now instant bgs

Cut your buds and stick the stem into some water mixed with your flavoring, like flowers in a vase, you can do it with fruit flavors I’m sure, but someone I know tried it with vanilla and it definitely tasted like vanilla. After it sits for 24 hours let it dry like usual

2 Likes

That does not work. Or at least roots uptaking flavors. If the latter did, 99.9% of the growers would be using faygo to flavor their greens.

2 Likes

When I get flower with no smell, I just toss all my used, empty terp bottles into the jar with the bud. Next day, fruity flower.

6 Likes

Yeah it works, if u do it like I described. Roots wont do a good job taking them in, but an open stem will. Also I feed my plants KNF ferments, one of which is basically fruits fermented with sugar, very fruity and sweet. If you water your plants all flower stage with 1-5ml of FPj (fermented plant juice) per gallon of water you will definitly get a difference in flavor.
Another old growers tip, was to throw a new stem that was just cut down into your old bag, the stem will freshen it up

1 Like

barf

2 Likes

Our Illinois lab had a guy come around with some kind of flower flavor infusion device thing to show them. He infused some lower grade buds with peppermint flavor and it was terrible. Like, it worked perfectly and fully infused the peppermint into the buds, but it was so overpowering that it made me wrech. They ran it through a co2 machine and it was just super strong smelling peppermint oil stuff. Basically ruined it.

3 Likes

If he would have used hemp terps instead he would have impressed the fuck out of you. May I have his contact info?

2 Likes

I’ll see if the guys can find it. This was at least a year ago, so who knows.

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BroH4u_h6py/?igshid=7lbmdloqefhw

4 Likes

Seen this stuff? https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Botanicare+SWEET+GRAPE+Mineral+Supplement&ref=nb_sb_noss

**i only infuse other plant terpenes while the flowers were growing. helps with taste an smell also bugs. ** don’t recommend after curing. Lemon extract is good for :fuelpump: strains.

How do you apply the extract?

1 Like

Does not work as you think

1 Like