Influx of blue snow caps

Been seeing these blue snow caps flying around as of late. Are these just rolled in blue thca like @TheWillBilly makes? Or does anyone have any idea what’s going on with these?

2 Likes

Adultered product. Unsafe and unvalidated for human consumption. I mean smoking dye and additives may not be so terrible right. Just depends what they are. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Fentanyl

6 Likes

I figured it was just dyed garbage. Part of me was hoping people were using real colored diamonds like willbilly, but I was 99% sure it’s just dyed trash

3 Likes

white/clear diamonds are cleaner/higher purity than any colored diamonds… including WB’s. Pure THCa is not colored.

The pic in the OP is definitely not WB’s blue THCa. Do not smoke whatever is in that picture.

Yehaw cowboy, you haven’t kept up with the science and exposure of willy. Let’s summarize the known facts surrounding crystal morphology of thca and the descriptors of a quality product.

Abnormal colored product is probably a red flag.

3 Likes

You know “real colored diamonds” are still dyed they’re just “allegedly” dyed with a cannabis derived colorant.

9 Likes

Oh no… certainly looks like cbd iso / thca mixed with pill binder

2 Likes

I know plenty of weed consumers, but who outside of high school even wants any of this junk? Has anyone seen this shit actually selling?

1 Like

Terp patents yeah? You know everyone who has tried to reproduce them doesn’t talk right? Like… legit, dead end when you try.

I’ve seen others try to reproduce them and RIP on the subject after.

1 Like

This is a basic Google quote

Peonidin (3-O-methylated anthocyanin) has cherry red hue at low pH, but its color changes to deep blue at pH 8. It is different from most of the anthocyanidins because it has higher stability at high pH than cyanidin, delphinidin, and pelargonidin.

There are lots of anthanins? And similar compounds that can be added, and since he’s making shards that are blue most likely it it added during the crash phase. Then with photons added with great care you will swing from a rose tona bright or dense blue. There’s actually tons of these additives you can play with and it’s relatively colorless till you pull it out and blast it with different light to get the hue to swing.

I highly doubt name brands in diamonds, are assisting people in coloring powders to roll their weed in. This appears to be taking advantage of others and producing product untested. If you find a coa please share

outside of this:

If you have any questions about how to make an online order with us, feel free to contact us today at (833) 424-4283!

Solventless is going for $15/g in california TAXED, Kill me now lol…

If California can’t keep the price on licensed, taxed solventless, you’re all living in the past.

Current pricing markets are an indication of the markets desire to sell something more valuable. I bet Blue diamonds do better. No offense. $15/g for Cali solventless is pathetic.

1 Like

In Canada the moon rock scene is the same. They take old keef and lay it out on sheets, then take a mixture of dye in on terps and spray it heavy, then roll buds on it and re spray over it. You really don’t wana know the age of the keef or buds. It’s a crap shoot.

2 Likes

The industry presently is

Believing otherwise, is comedy.

1 Like

If you show me your titties I’ll show you mine.

2 Likes

You gonna have lightbulbs on each side? :wink: @Lightbulb @Canadianbush

1 Like

I’m a big fan of big hairy bush.

Well, I don’t want to be proven wrong on your assertion. I also don’t want to keep replying back and forth, hmu when you’ve got blue titties.

1 Like

Nope.

1 Like