9 Likes

“the first bluntable infused flower”.

This gave me an idea.

26 Likes

I raise you…

45 Likes

sir you have put my meme to shame xD

4 Likes

That was the first thing my wook said when I showed him the post and I had to steal it!

8 Likes

At first, before reading “this gave me an idea,” I thought that was a legit product from EnjoytheFarm :rofl:

I’m glad it’s fake because otherwise I was like:
200 (10)

2 Likes

giphy-downsized-large (1)

2 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/1312205364/videos/5409903472402504/

Watch and cry.

3 Likes

What’s the video content? It sounds juicy (not in a good way, lol):

I would smoke this

I wonder if they taste good or just reall hashy like moonrock

Just more moon rocks coated in food dye

2 Likes

3 Likes

JFC. They look like marshmallows.

My gut says parents groups and regulators will come down on this hard. Arguing it’s appealing to kids (which it is, IMO). Even the IG post has kid-orientated font and graphics, like what you would see on a box of kid’s cereal. Flinstones comes to mind for the “Bed Rock” version; it’s the same color and even a play on Fred Flinstons’es job in the quarry.

And how bad is the coloring when combusted and inhaled?

I would refuse if an owner told me to make something like this. It’s all sorts of fucked.

7 Likes

It sure isn’t appealing to adults

10 Likes

They got roasted in the facebook group for what thats worth…

3 Likes

Yea I seen something similar in 2018 here in California where there were companies experimenting with colored moonrocks. All these are shit quality and the customer will know if somethings bunk or not even if it draws attention.

Smoking food coloring is rough.

Cannabis companies are really trying to do something “different” and when you look at what you can actually do naturally, the only thing to do is have exclusive fire strains. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I can literally still smell the fake terps

7 Likes

Wtf! Talk corporate advertising. Smh

gotta love those 2018 downtown LA, terpene selections :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure in the same group you’re talking about there’s some guy that sold ‘blunts’ that looked like it was rolled in birdseed! Just how the hell do these get even conceived!?