Industrial Scale Processing

Thanks my bro @Killa12345. We are all blessed to tell you the truth. We do what we love day in and day out so it’s really not work for us. The byproduct just so happens to be great returns for us.

6 Likes

Amen!

2 Likes

@jws66m nothing is imposible my bro. It’s just not going to happen in 4 months. A project of this magnitude needs the dream team to make it happen along with all those m’s. I will ask if I am allowed to share a small video clip of a grow in Canada u was called in to consult on. The bottom line is they also invested 500m in this project. If I’m allowed to share the video it will make some of you cry. Trust me

3 Likes

From last year? Or this coming?

Yes, 2018.

1 Like

no 12-16s but they’ll do

Oh I agree on it can be done. I was going off of you asking if he have infrastructure just waiting for equipment. To fo from nothing to what he wants in that time period is the pretty impossible part. That much equipment just isn’t sitting on shelves. We do food processing plants and everything is custom made and takes time. Design, engineering etc etc etc. Love to see that clip. We’re designing a 20-50k a day facility and like to see what the big boys do.

1 Like

Like @Killa12345 those plants in the pictures aren’t over 10 #'s, unless they where talking fresh frozen. Then maybe they hit 15#'s per tree including water weight.

2 Likes

Sounds like your trying to land the Pfizer contract.

1 Like

No I talked to him. Small private company not yet started with some background in restaurant equipment

https://equity.guru/2018/12/28/instadose-scam-brazen-becomes-unintentional-comedy/ The main topic of this posts sounds somewhat like this though. A tale, a fable if you will. I wana see this 700,000 lb 50 acre grow dammit lol

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the 14k was wet biomass. So more like 3500 #'s per ac dry.

2 Likes

Still 3500 lbs per acre is crazy good unless you’re just shit forage chopping it

Anyways that was fun everyone let’s do it again sometime

2 Likes

I am in the Emerald Triangle speaking up for the micro CBD businesses everywhere in the world. The scale of this project is completely disheartening and socially devastating. You will be putting tens of thousands of CBD cottage industries out of business, including mine. Concentrating the profits like this is such a low blow “Trumpian” strategy. I sure hope it’s an overinflated fantasy. We need corporate overgrowth caps on this planet if we’re to remain a sustainable species. The wealth must stop being concentrated. Industrial scale mono agriculture is seriously depleting the environment. We need many more diverse and sustainable small farms, not just one “BIG BRO grow”. I am thoroughly unimpressed by your over ambitious strategy. It’s very depressing.

13 Likes

Relax the more i think off iT
The more i am convinced that they Will default on this contract
Not in 4 months time period
I don t like things gooing sour for No one
But this plan is complete madness
I Will explain My self soon

6 Likes

This is just human nature and is why some of us are wired in flight mode and others in fight mode. Don’t get your panties in a bunch because the next guy is going bigger than you. Just find your lane in the boutique market and produce and explosive product that the commercial guys can’t. Bugatti or RR isn’t mad that toyota wants to sell 50m cars a year. They just stay in their lane and keep building one exclusive unit every 6 months.

9 Likes

yeah, Hermes or Dior are not worried about Gap…

3 Likes

Dear sir,
I don t feel treathend at all
I am known for making the impossible happen
But what You are planning here makes No sense
You insist in working on location
There is more transport towards the farm than taking the biomass from the farm
Wet biomass and ethanol even at Cryo temps is asking for trouble
By the time your biomass exitts the 48’ countercurrent pipe You Will most likely have a solid brick of vodka with a terp flavor 80% of your biomass is H2O
No mater how Cryo You go
I would get several consultants asap and work out a sop at room temperature
Then a 0.0001% chance iT can be done in time

4 Likes

Terp slushy

2 Likes