Industrial Scale Processing

Thank you for the kind words my bro. I appreciate everyone that contributes on the site and the host. As everyone else on here I’m on a quest for knowledge and if I can share mine and help others along the way it makes it that much sweeter.

7 Likes

Sounds like you need something like this, and lots of them.

Allegedly squeeze-dries the material coming out post extraction removing need for centrifuges (maybe?)

1 Like

Just curious - is the cannabinoid and terpene content lower using auto-flowering genetics when compared to your full-season plants?

I’ve wondered if buying some autoflowering hemp would be nice for some permaculture applications in the PNW.

Also - good luck on all of this! This scale is so far above my head I’m just going to daydream here. Wonder how many other big boys are going to come out of the woodwork…

1 Like

Is that Robin Williams?

6 Likes

You can grow outdoors in Vermont in the winter? You got 14,000 lbs of biomass per acre? I’m calling bullshit lol

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s kind of a far fetch being on a forum with 500m looking to build the biggest grow in the US in 4 months. It can be done but as I said before, let us know what you have already. We would have to assume(and I hate assuming) that you already have 30k+ acers purchased and peeped for this venture. The + part would be the 20 acers of facilities already built out with infrastructure just waiting for equipment, correct?

6 Likes

Or um climate? Light cycles? You gonna greenhouse all that ? Where are you sourcing that much auto seed? You gonna start them all or direct seed? 2000lb per acre of premium biomass is no slouch farmer. But 14,000? Cmon bub lol

3 Likes

The 30k+ acres is ready for seeds to be dropped in the ground and where waiting till we have time table for equipment to drop the autoflower in ground for spring harvest. There is no infrastructure for the mobile lab yet. Our partners own one of biggest construction companies in country and can have over 3000 construction guys at a job site with a phone call to build any infrastructure or buildings we might need. We just need a design that works n willing to pay great money and work with them to scale to capacity we are looking for. The pictures i put up above is from our Vermont farm and the plants where 12-16’ tall and they hit 14,000 lbs per acre on a 50 acre test field for our genetics. The plant is going to have to be GMP certified and meet all federal guidelines. We are sitting on 2 billion per month in verified orders with funds already in performance surety bonds for a total of 24 billion over the course of 12 months. That’s why we are doing this to have the biomass to guarantee the contracts we have accepted till we take down our fall harvest. It won’t allow me to reply so I will just update post above till I can reply to posts down below.

1 Like

Do you have to extract everything to code? How can you plant in the winter when it freezes? How do you do it outside in winter?

Do you have pics of the whole field?

1 Like

This is all in Vermont or another country or state?

I was just going to ask that. Do you have aerial pictures on the 30k ac or of the 50 test ac? What I have going is a back yard grow compared to you at 120ac and I have done helicopter photography. Of the grow and property.
The other thing is this. I understand that your partners are the largest construction firm in the US with 3000 laborers. The problem is that your not trying to open a construction company. What you are trying to build is a large farm and extraction facility. Those 3000 laborers will only be useful to build your infrastructure at the end of the day. We are working on a large scale mobile unit to harvest large amounts of biomass. I might be able to give you some insight but I’m having a hard time understanding this being done in 4 months.

4 Likes

In reality to harvest that much biomass would need you to re purpose large farm machinery to harvest everything in a timely manner. Then you would need a very large freezer to store every thing while it gets processed.

3 Likes

Donald Trump is the construction company owner lol 3000 workers each building a 10 acre greenhouse that he will plant harvest and process alone. Psh easy lol. But homey I ain’t never seen no 14,000lb acre I had plenty of special sauce around 10-11 ft not 12-16 but do the math a plant that big needs way more space. A plant that big is probably around 6-10 lbs but you could only put around 1000 tops per acre. Anymore would crowd and would put on more fiber growth. So really if you had all 10lbers shucked flower your looking at 10,000 which is still unheard of

6 Likes

I’m kinda curious on how many of those plants shown in the picture you can fit per acre then per 50. I’ve seen the 10lb plant club and I don’t think those plants in the picture are 10lbs.

I’m kinda curious to see what 700,000lbs looks over 50 acres though.

$500 million buys a lot of shit. I’d be buying a super yacht. Lol

3 Likes

For real if I had 500 mil I’d just drink beer and shoot digger squirrels all day…oh wait a minute lol

4 Likes

If I had $500 million I’d probably want to be exactly where @BG305 is right now. Living like a king. Oh wait. That @BG305 already. Lmao. :joy::rofl::joy:

That’s like retirement money and not wanna work money. I guess people in the weed game just have that amount under their pillows these days.

2 Likes

The guys with that type of change don’t lay down at a certain number and I know groups out there throwing big chips around. I’m blessed and my friends / partners are super blessed and are really on another level. These guys are all for investing heavy in this industry and what seems like a lot to us isn’t to them. Here are some Arial photos of our Ranch in the triangle so you don’t think Im BSing you.

6 Likes

I’m just joking around. I know there are billions being thrown around. Just I don’t expect all these billions to be profitable. Some will. Lots won’t. If your on the forum asking these questions. Then you got a serious problem.

8 Likes

I think he wants it to be mobile. Impossible.

1 Like