Industrial Scale Processing

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: in 4 months

2 Likes

If most of the equipment was kept mobile it would just be a matter of sourcing and availability.

I think everyone is over looking the first step…30,000 acres of greenhouses lol

4 Likes

:unicorn::unicorn::unicorn: :wink:

Are You also serious ??:weary:
A trailer to be mobile must not Carry more than 25 metric tons
So 40 trailers for the ethanol
Another 15 trailers for electric
Another 4 trailers for the diesel of the generators
probably another 20 trailers with extraction equipment
20 trailers with Ln2
1 trailer with tools
At least 4 cranes and bulldozers to have your plot ready and equipment setup
And probably another 80 trailers for extra solvent for the first 72 hours
Now Yes we have 200 trailers and deep load trailers we are MOBILE
Not a shed for personel or Any thing so in the end its 300 trailers most probably and 60 trucks a day for supplying this Mobile town

9 Likes

So we’ve got more than one site member offering to purchase spent biomass.

How much heat can you get out of the huge pile of ethanol soaked, spent biomass processing on this scale produces?

Or maybe you’re better at it, and you’re getting 99% solvent recovery. Either way it will burn :wink:

Question is, do you have the Joules (BtU) to set it on fire & power the still?

1 Like

maybe as a fiber supplement or feed it to cows??

CO2. Extracted biomass is sold to petfood producers that i know of

So I got this idea right… Hear me out bro!
the dairy cattle industry is big down here in ca.
They put the waste into lagoons, and alot of methane comes off these piles.
I recon you could go two ways off this.
You could build a large enclousure over the waste lagoon and harvest the methane, then cool and liquiy it. Run it through a few distillations to fractionate it and run it through a zeolite and carbon bed. Just think of it, you could use cow farts to extract weed like bho. :crazy_face:

On the other hand you could use the methane from the lagoon to fire a steam boiler for your falling film evaporators, You could also run gernrators from the methane and harvest solar power to supply your cooling needs for the extraction. Then use the cooled etoh from your extraction and use it to cool the ffe, this also preheats the feed.
All the fibre harvested from the lagoon could be turned into flower pots like this.

you could also feed your cattle a great deal of the biomass from the operation. In turn they would give you milk/meat for the market.
Who thinks that I’m batshit crazy?

12 Likes

Already doing the last one ol son :wink:

2 Likes

Just got off the phone with my favorite still builder. He’s supplying a large hemp operation that is planning on powering the steam generator for their recovery stills on spent biomass. He’s distilling the solvent off his biomass.

2 Likes

How would one build this biomass steam generator?

Off the shelf biomass burner apparently.

1 Like

A boiler to produce steam. Hmm so compress the biomass and feed the boiler. Hmm. I think my cows would be pissed lol

1 Like

That project is not happening in that timeline. I do not care how much money they throw at it. The number of unforeseen problems alone will stall them. Snapping your fingers and mobilzing 3,000 workers (meals, housing etc) is not happening, especailly in a rural area. Logistics and scheduling alone will scuttle this. Not to mention the engineering challenges you guys continue to unearth. This endeavour would be a challenge if the project were fully engineered from the start.

3 Likes

And nobody wants it to happen for that matter things are great for all of us right now! We have a great community here. With great support. In that, on the scale we are in making the best products! Why go and get in a big ol hurry and blow it up make sub par product and fuck it all up for everyone?

4 Likes

Speak for yourself my bro. I’m all in for epic / impossible shows. Difficult takes a day impossible takes a week in my world. They cut Jordan and said he wasn’t good enough, they told J-z he wouldn’t sell a record and they told Elon he wouldn’t make electric cars… The rest is history.

4 Likes

I’m all about anyone reaching there full potential also. What I’m not about is corporate.

If it wasn’t for corporations you would be out hunting/gathering for food and not using a fancy device to talk with us on a forum from your HVAC/ heated home. Where would you get your butane / propane from to do your extractions if there wasn’t a big Corp refining it for you? Or even your ethanol, would you grow corn(1 bushel yields 2.8 gallons of 200p) ? I see nothing wrong with corps since I shop at Walmart/costco for certain things. When it comes to what Goes in my mouth I shop at whole foods and I’m still very selective there.

7 Likes

I do mostly hunter/farmer what I eat. What I don’t like about corporations is their take overs. Wiping the smaller guys out. That are making great products.

2 Likes