Industrial preroll/cigarette rolling machine pricing/access

Hey y’all, Im looking for an industrial prerollor/cigarette rolling machine. I’ve located some in turkey along the the lines of what I’m looking for? I am also looking at someone that works with packaging. Thank you!!!

1 Like

Where are you located?

perhaps you could link the device you’ve found?

right now your “question” =

I’ve located some in turkey along the the lines of what I’m looking for?

maybe you have? how would we know?
All we have is your word for it… :wink:

if you can’t link the devices you’re questioning us about (you placed that “?” not me) then perhaps give us a scale…

there are certainly devices marketed into the cannabis industry for this task, but those probably don’t count as “industrial scale”, at least not by turkish (tobacco) standards.

3 Likes

at or for? makes all the difference…

2 Likes

I have a feeling none of these people are out to pay or work for their info, they just want it served up for free.

7 Likes

If it don’t cost nothin then it ain’t for me…

Love Carsie by the way…suggest you check out her work.

2 Likes

Which is the whole point of this forum. If you give out the info for free to the small fry, the whales notice and pay big bucks for you. Also, a lot of those small fry fail and end up with equipment they offload for cheap :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Now I know why @QGA is so angry at the world :joy: This is yall’s life… scary

1 Like

I’m in Charlotte North Carolina

I’m definitely willing to pay where necessary. Not sure what that even means. I’m looking to buy a machine that rolls cigarettes on a large and pay someone for their packaging services and possibly design. Not looking for anything for free

1 Like

For - autocorrect is my enemy

1 Like

My attorney actually located one from turkey for me. 9000$ with shipping included. And will put out 2500 cigarettes per hour.

3 Likes

way better than anything currently being marketed into cannabis.
your lawyer is a smart cookie. ask the turks how to roll a camel.

4 Likes

The native american tribes are a little closer to home

2 Likes

I think I can help you out. My buddy owns 3 of them…it was huge when people were buying their own tobacco and using his machine…then state put a quick stop to it because of taxes. Can even add filters on them if you so wish

6 Likes

yes, but I would assume the native americans were not desecrating tobacco by designing industrial rolling machines.

I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶c̶h̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶"̶r̶o̶l̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶"̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶i̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶b̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶

Found a link a day later http://www.ryofillingstation.com/

3 Likes

I can get you that machine

2 Likes

Interested as well :raised_hand:

We’re home the versions you could find in retail stores years back. Bring your own tobacco in and it would roll a box for you