Industrial preroll/cigarette rolling machine pricing/access

I have the RYO filling station, I’ve just haven’t started fucking with it to get it to roll cannabis. Looks like it’s doable, but can only handle lower thc cannabis,like 15% and lower. Moisture and cut and potency will all be a factor in getting this thing running

2 Likes

Wow I saw dispensaries in soco hand filling pre rolls :joy:

Why isn’t trim being smoked in actual cigarettes?

3 Likes

Somebody better pay me to shut up before I drop all my secrets

7 Likes

Drop em baby!

1 Like

Hahahaha, I’m in the same boat out here broooo

1 Like

Tobatech 4000 by any chance? Just ordered one of these from Turkey.

3 Likes

When are is your Tobatech getting, really interested in how it works with flower.

3 Likes

interested in how this machine operates with nug or trim, any insight would be greatly appreciated. thanks

1 Like

That’s kinda messed up haha. But I like cheap used equipment :sunglasses:

Any updates on this thread?

1 Like

Hempy ciggs have been popping up in fl

3 Likes

We are a group of technical engineers that have been solving challenging problems for food, beverage, nutraceutical and healthcare companies since 1970. Our focus is automated packaging equipment and over the last several years we have applied our experience to the cannabis and CBD/Hemp industry and it has been a lot of fun.

Perhaps one of our latest solutions might be of interest - it is an Automated Cone Rolling System. 300/hr, 1000/hr, 1500/hr up to 2000/hr models available.
You can check out the video here: (sorry can’t figure out how to post a link)
Go to VIMEO and search for VIDEO 333216355

vimeo. com/333216355

1 Like

Works with any cones? Cuz those cones look bammer with the 2 inch crutch

4 Likes

@Apothecary36 - The cone roller is adjustable to work with multiple sizes of cones from a variety of suppliers, but not all.

3 Likes

Hi I am looking for cone filing equipment can you send me more information, please? fhrabak@puresunfarms.com

Have you had any luck with this product? I am looking into buying one and coating the machinery with PTFE to help prevent sticking? Just curious if you’ve had any luck or have any recommendations with this unit or similar units!

What brand is this machinery? This looks right up my ally

Does your friend still have machines for sale? Would be interested.

I make hemp cigarettes know can do 4 thousand a minute how can I help you

I’m interested in knowing how you are getting your hemp cigarettes made. Please send me an email at pw@enjoypleasantrees.com