Indoor vs outdoor/deps

Was wondering if someone could tell me why outdoor/deps yield more than indoor? Both fresh frozen and dry material outdoor always yields more than indoor from my experience

Because every grow lamp ever made is a poor replacement for our sun.

What we CAN control more effectively indoors though is environmental controls. Heat, humidity, co2 (especially this since outdoors hovers around 300ppm and plants thrive at the maximum around 1200ppm and it’s hard to find a co2-rich place that’s easily farmable at least in the states) which is why we find more badass nug to be coming from indoor grows rather than outdoor and deps.

7 Likes

Im talking about for hash/rosin not what the bud quality or yields are

Well then you’re using shitty ins? See my previous statement about environmental controls.

YOU ARE GOD ON AN INDOOR GROW.

4 Likes

You obviously havent made hash/rosin before. Its a know fact around the community. So quit talking shit when you dont know wjat youre talking about

He’s dabbled in rosin.

12 Likes

…lmao

18 Likes

Totally right no fuckin clue what it is

29 Likes

Look how dumb you just made yourself look.
Maybe delete your account and start over after that one lmao

15 Likes

Yea… If you are pulling better numbers off your outdoor, you are running some boof indoor.

Also. Outdoor tends to be alot more soil to oil bud runs. Where as indoor tends to be chuff and trim.

3 Likes

So do you press this Rosin? I’m intrigued. Tell me more.

Also I’m out shopping right now and this looks fun. What’s a vacuum pump and is it good for masturbating.

4 Likes

I’d suggest just connecting a baffled tube of adequate circumference onto the vacuum pump, insert penis, and turn on. You’ll be surprised the yield you get!

4 Likes

But what about terps now?

Don’t worry, you’ll get a full spectrum extraction.

2 Likes

Hey sweetheart where’d you go!?

1 Like

He’s got hash to make, pretender.

2 Likes

Fuck I mean it’s a known fact!! IN THE COMMUNITY TOO!!! THE FUCKING COMMUNITY!!!

The community’s thoughts about him:

huge-bitch-deuce-bigalow

7 Likes

That time @SubstituteCreature came to my former lab and blessed me and my boy with communion.

16 Likes

Hoo boy we dabbed out hard that day!!

5 Likes

Nice lunch box :sweat_smile: fuck my daughter’s milk. That shit can be warm.

1 Like