Indoor vs outdoor/deps

Ya my ins look very shitty youre right. All i was doing was asking a question and you had to talk shit on my ins :rofl: all the hash makers i know say you can grow the same plant indoors vs outdoors and the yield will be more outdoor and they dont know why
and i just was wondering if anyone knew why. Im specifically talking about my rainbow belts that i did yielded more from my full terms last year than my last indoor run

No u.

The cold cure is cute.

2 Likes

He answered your question right off the bat.

3 Likes

Cuz……. The sun :sunny:. That fucker bigger and brighter than your lights brah brah.

4 Likes

Was the indoor bud grown with plant growth regulators and the outdoor flower not? That could contribute to the difference if so, just a guess.

Well yes thats the obvious reason. I could figure that out on my own :sweat_smile: thought there might be some more in depth explanation

lmao dude you fucking suck

4 Likes

He seems like the type of guy who would give you the shitty controller then shut the N64 off if you were winning

12 Likes

:rofl: couldnt be more accurate

And yet unable to replicate the nuclear fireball burning in the sky.

those higher yields are actually dirt, dust, random pollens, Lipids and also outdoor spiders have much bigger dicks than indoor spiders

9 Likes

Or indoor buds are denser than outdoor? :man_shrugging:
If ur extracting with a solvent that can penetrate the buds then id say indoor should yield higher.
If ur extracting with abrasion then i bet alot of the indoor isnt being “extracted” fully

1 Like

If I were to guess, and it would only be a guess, I would say outdoors the plant is made to endure more environmental stress and therefore produce more resin as a means of defense against those stressors.

6 Likes

Yup, literally just read what secondary metabolites are. Cannabis plants don’t produce cannabinoids, terpenes, etc as a favor to us lol

2 Likes

Even if we say please?

1 Like

Haha! It was a really fucking cute situation to be absolutely honest - I’m a fucking hermit, my comfort zone is undoubtedly here with my family first and foremost so it takes a lot to get me out of the house, nevermind for a few days at a time. The wifey was insisting that I had to get out there and get people as high as I possibly can fucking get them and I worked too hard to just be like ‘you guys have fun, i’ll be here in my underwear playing video games’ and told me to use my little girl’s lunchbox to carry my hash in because she always talks about how ‘her dad works so hard on his science experiments’.

Long story short i’m fucking corny.

I should add it was because of @Dred_pirate @DapperDabMan and @FicklePickle I actually left my house that day. Thanks again guys. That was a great trip.

10 Likes

This is why we do it. My oldest told me the other day that she wants to work with koalas, like I do with plants.
Made me feel so proud. Now I need to figure out how to get her in at the local zoo.

10 Likes

A lot of zoos have volunteer programs! That would be so cool for her!!!

2 Likes

You look like you found the right oil beside the sausage!!

1 Like

I tried Crisco before but it didn’t work very well. Is this how you rosin?