Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Does gel doe as well as powder?

Hot damn its takin me 3-4 days to ready all the info here. Great info @Soxhlet, Muchos gracias. @Dred_pirate crushing it after reading I got what you are saying as far as the mix curious th o how much of each ingredient in filter stack vs how much solvent can run threw you think? Was going to ask the same to @Montroller as I read you are running large runs and also @Kennyrhule you are saying your mix is good for 40lb of material then you switch your filter plates, how much solvent are you using? One thing I’m not getting a good handle on is exactly how tight are you guys packing these filter stacks and your just putting cloth micron screens over filter stacks the with the ring to hold in place? I am going to be putting in a order for the various powders needed for filtration today assuming I can get everything from amazon or hoping @Shadownaught has fast delivery cause I’m hoping to start asap. Thanks to every one who took the time to share this is epic!

7 Likes

:pray: Sales@Carbon-Chemistry.com :pray: @Lemonade_dave

I had a 6in Lid machined down that I use a hydraulic press on and I press it stiff after the second of three I re pressed it as well

1 Like

I didnt notice a difference in yield, flavor or potency with packed powders vs unpacked powders. I will be posting my results later this afternoon

1 Like

I am using a half cup for each “part” and I am at four parts t5, four parts silica, and two parts magsol. above and below I have celite, or similar, to help flow.

7 Likes

How much material/solvent are you runnij GB threw that stack wondering how often to change it?

That is per 2 kilo in material. and 4-5 lbs of solvent per lb of material. And I only use it once

4 Likes

Just sent u a email looking forward to using your services thanks!!! @Shadownaught
@Dred_pirate your the man much appreciation

1 Like

Have you tried diluting your extract with more solvent prior to filtering, I know someone mentioned it before, just not sure if it’s been tried,
Perhaps just running extra solvent, then filtering, probably after its collected in a chamber so that the solvent is thoroughly mixed with the oil?

1 Like

That might be an option, too

1 Like

I ran 6 lbs of solvent through 200g of material no stalling in a dewax chamber and no soak

3 Likes

The reason I say it needs to mix in a chamber first is from having a in line sight glass a few runs on my column, it first comes through really colored as its saturated more, then no matter how much solvent you run it slowly decreases in color as the material becomes extracted,
so the best way I see it working is use a separate chamber to let the saturated mix with the less saturated then filter as semi saturated…?
Otherwise its hitting the filter as heavily saturated
Then slowly diluted which isnt actually diluting it more

5 Likes

I totally see where you’re going and makes sense.

3 Likes

I think sending it to a dewax column then filtering would get the best results and also would require less powders

2 Likes

When it first comes through

About halfway through or so

5 Likes

Finally on it in the next few hours… no finger nails after 2-3 weeks of “lets do this” im ready… i think…

5 Likes

Rite on, should work great

I put the description above the pics

No filtering

Theses are .25 cup increments. From to bottom

Packed filter stack
Pvpp
Magnesol
Silica 60
T5
I think there was some channeling

Packed filter stack