Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

ok well whats the rate on 20kg shipped??? do you not sell that small of a quantity?

if you wanna dm me some prices thats cool too. im seriously interested.

1 Like

Shoot our sales team an email, we have distributor pricing and services if you’d like to get into supply. @killa12345

Sales@carbon-chemistry.com

1 Like

will certainly do that…thanks.

2 Likes

That funky ass music synced to the flow.

1 Like

Everyone did it passed
:1st_place_medal:1k comments :1st_place_medal:
:trophy:

9 Likes

The original threat has 800 also

5 Likes

Og scam thread was dope…lol

12 Likes

Going to pack powders tonite

I have celite, t41, t5, silica 60, magnisol, and pvpp.

Can try 3 different cofigurations. Is there anything you guys would like me to try

1 Like

@Killa12345 I’m down to pick up some of the bulk with you. BTW I’m on the plane so my text don’t work. But I do have 30-40 msgs trying to download. :grin:

2 Likes

Hahaha. I was wondering about that

See you can notice the pvpp doing something. In the early stages. I’m going to mess with it more too

Yes sir np. Quanity as per part
Will be using 3×6 column, but im not going to completely fill them. The largest amount of material is 186 g in 4 different sleeves. Only 3 will be filtered

1 Like

Are you guys dry packing only or packing then putting tane through

Getting powders packed in about a hour or so

2 Likes

Dry packing.

Your column has filter plates right. I’m doing roughly 18-2000g runs and I think I used a cup of each. Use a little less than a quarter cup. As long as you have a good layer to go through. Pack if need be

5 Likes

Ok ty, i was planning on using alot more i needed to. I guess i will just pack filter stacks then and ditch the column

1 Like

Indubitably

3 Likes

Forgive my ignorance here as I’ve never run a hydrocarbon extraction, but what is the advantage to running filter stacks vs just packing a long section of spool with several different filtering agents? I have read through this thread twice and saw one person have a clogging issue when packing their reducer. When people are saying they packed a 3x36” spool, is that all 36” of length packed? As in 12” of magsil, 12” of silica, and 12” of t41 on top of each other in a single continuous spool?

2 Likes

3x12 spool holding everything. I would go thinner if I could. I would like to get it into my filter stacks

2 Likes

But I also didn’t answer the question all the way. We’re just trying to figure out the best way and what work the best for us to remediate color from bho. Good or bad input material.

4 Likes