Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Whats up with these sight glasses? Where do I get them and what are they rated?

so much for being done buying filtration parts :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol, I know, but I canā€™t refuse such a generous offer! Seriously, this forum and all of you guys are awesome.

Tbh, the filter I have from utah biodiesl works well, but the pore size is too damn small, it makes my runs crawl.

With this ring, I can adjust my setup and not take an eternit. Faster means a colder run!

yeah I would have jumped on that too, would be a great addition to the system!

@Killa12345 has sight glasses

1 Like

Seems like even with internal welds, some fail. Maybe not indofabs, but others that have visible internal welds.

I use paper filter, screen filters and welded disc. Sometimes you have to double or triple your papers to get a tight fit.

2 Likes

I just want you to clarify, are you saying that the more diluted with butane prior to running through clay the better the clay holds onto chlorophyll?

1 Like

I run a normal filter stack above the sintered disk and then have a 1u filter paper on top of the sintered disk. Iā€™m not worrying about any particles getting through. Iā€™ve never even seen anything under the 1u on top of the metal filter.

1 Like

More issues with my nboler filterā€¦ idk what else to try. Anyone using an ultrasonic cleaner? Absolutely zero flow what so ever . 750$ paper weight. Iā€™m beyond frustrated and if I canā€™t get this working in the next couple days then ill have to send them an email but I hate being that guy.

3 Likes

I would just return it since it is American made with a warranty. Unlike the boof brand that comes without a one from China.

4 Likes

So Iā€™ve been reading a lot on this forum and have learned a lot about crc and the whole process. Iā€™ve been in the industry awile and itā€™s been super informative! So I wanted to say thanks to everyone who is on here and has posted and shared all there ups and downs with there whole learning experience with these new filtering methods! Itā€™s been a lot of fun! Itā€™s always good to innovate and grow and so cool we all can do it together! Iā€™ll share a few pics with everyone as well of some live resin Iā€™ve been running past week!

10 Likes

Oh I also have been recently using the 4ā€ pro filter from @indofabs and itā€™s amazing works great! Awesome results!

5 Likes

I added t5 to a pyrex dish and covered with a paper towel. When i started to pull a deep vac on my t5 it began to shoot dust all around the oven. how do you prevent the t5 from going into the vac pump?

Does your oven have a needle valve? On my oven i can barely crack it and it will pull vac super slow or fast depending on how its set.
I havent pulled vac on powders though but im sure it will work. I can make it take over 30 min to pull full vac

1 Like

Is anyone layering their activated alumina at the bottom of their crc to get better flow or am i retarded?

I was trying to follow the recommendation of heating and vacing powders prior to use.

I do have a needle valve on the AI oven. Maybe itā€™s a better idea just to put the powder into the cascade convection drying oven. thoughts? typically we use that oven for decarbing flower

1 Like

Ive never vacd for drying powders. Im sure it will help but is it really needed

1 Like

what temp are you baking your powders? do you leave the vac oven door open if thats what youā€™re using to bake in?

I go on the lower end of the spectrum since it takes forever for my oven to cool down for purging. I do 150 12-24 hrs depending on if its still sploogin water.
I close the door. Just come back and dry out the inside every few hours. My door is always covered in water droplets