Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

yeah man you just open blast in the back of your honda while driving around to aggitate

@BG305 I want her looking as beautiful as I know she can be before posting pics. You’re welcome to come down to the shop and take a sneak peak though!

9 Likes

anyone try these filters that go around the gasket yet ?they go Down to 5u could that stop most of the powder ?then put a 1u filter under that.my thought is it would make the pre packing and filter swaps easier

6 Likes

Where do you get those

1 Like

Utah biodiesel, tried it back in the clear bho scam thread but it’s too bulky for just catching powders, and besides Its better to let powders soak. Also some powders made it through

4 Likes

Sounds good to me. I think @Killa12345 is going to be out there also so we can put our heads together. I have an idea for medium housing to make change its quick.

2 Likes

ok thanks for the info

What’s the benefits of this vs running through a normal spool?

This is in order to streamline the process and make it efficient.

2 Likes

Less powders, greater adsorbant efficiency, the ability to dewax while in the same vessel so you only have to filter fats + powders once, no chance of channeling, easy filter replacement. The list honestly goes on but I’ll stop there

12 Likes

you definitely have my interest peaked with this description

1 Like

What will the price be on these?

1 Like

Got a chromatography column so I could get around to testing out the effectiveness of Dowex resin at color removal from an alcoholic solution. Stay tuned brothers n sisters.

13 Likes

Would love to see your design

2 Likes

Dm me for specific questions. I don’t want to give out specifics publicly until v1 is ready for release because small things may change.

3 Likes

This might be a dumb question but has anyone figured out using this tek with open blasting ?

1 Like

Use a buchner funnel.
The ol @waxplug1 tek

6 Likes

Yes but I don’t wanna feel responsible for someone getting hurt. I would rather push towards inline. However i learned the most through that process. If theres something your looking for to learn through open blasting I might have the answers already and save u the risk

9 Likes

Well the thing is I have a large abundance of fresh material that’s about 50% nug and I’ve been open blasting with a large column and can tappers, it smells great and produces a lot of wax but it keeps coming out dark. I’ve switched up trim to see if it was my fault and not the material and the new trim came out golden and beautiful. I’d really hate to let all of this material go to waste and I think the CRC would be a huge benefit. I have a closed loop but for now it’s in another state and I’m stuck with what I have on over here

1 Like

@Waxplug1

When you get your cls you can redissolve your dark stuff and run it through a filter

4 Likes