Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

How would one pull vac on these small chambered/columns before “injecting” them into the solution. Filter on top along with ball valve so you don’t suck up all the powders?

I currently dont vac them down but I would imagine using a really fine mesh gasket and a cheap pump

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking.

1 Like

What do you achieve by breaking it up and letting it soak rather than a single run through ? I’m getting create colour by rinsing it through and It’s quick.

A stronger bleaching effect, so I get to use less powders and save the terps and prevent channeling, I can say 100 percent for sure I’ve seen the powders work better when left to soak than when just passing through…i saw this when i was using the buchner funnel i would add powders into the pot sometimes I filtered right after, sometimes I got preoccupied and let it soak…the times it soaked it went clear

6 Likes

I’m late to the party but used to through ragers on ig lol if you could be so kind to give me a brief summary about what crc tek is you seem to have it dialed or point me in the right direction for sops that would be great

1 Like

Hey I’m looking to buy a crc and ask a few questions

1 Like

Email Sales@indofabsolutions.com.

3 Likes

I know its a long read but there are sop’s for various size runs in this thread

8 Likes

Just read the thread, or hire a consultant.

11 Likes

Yeah I read it and it makes sense just more so would rather have the equipment and maybe someone to answer a few questions do you have any consults in mind or you could suggest

2 Likes

Check your inbox

4 Likes

This was a interesting watch

8 Likes

Saw this many moons ago when I decided to get into extraction.

4 Likes

Funny how rewatching videos at a later time you see more, almost like rewatching Disney movies for the adult jokes :rofl:

1 Like

Thoughts on adding B80 directly to the material column?

1 Like

I’ve done it.

4 Likes

Result. On b80 straight to column

1 Like

I have a Purge Labs machine, so I can agitate and macerate before dumping through the filter stack – think I’ll give it a whirl once all the bits arrive.

2 Likes

Oh the Whirly Dirly extractor? That would actually be perfect for this. No hate, at all, in any way. But, I think there is finally a perfect explanation of what that weird thing was meant for.

8 Likes