Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

It bleached my fats

6 Likes

Silica and the clay took the brunt force of the color. I just think I packed it too hard on top. Maybe if I mix it all together

6 Likes

Thats one thing i haven’t tryed. I have been expermenting with bands of powder.

5 Likes

I think the pvpp may be able to play a role then if I mix it up with the clay and silica

6 Likes

he did mention that he was considering on selling his BLEND

5 Likes

Anyone else wait for the money shot to finish… Asking for a friend…

36 Likes

looks great

3 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

3 Likes

That’s awesome! That looks phenomenal!

3 Likes

A blended mixture… drooling

1 Like

Damn dog that’s what’s up. :fire::fire::fire::fire::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

I’m proud of u all we all learned so much through this thread including me …looks like the gates of heaven are finally opening!! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

If not fully clear then ur basically one step away

7 Likes

Or simply try “harder”

9 Likes

Feel free to send gifts to the Gods who blazed a path for us mortals. It takes a lot of time, patience and $$$ to experiment for the greater good of the community. I really appreciate you fellas for all the time and work you’ve put in. :facepunch::100:

16 Likes

Thank you, sir. I’m glad you showed up and got the spark fired under our asses.

8 Likes

Exactly why I wanted u all to try…like stated before multiple ways to skin a cat…those who did it successfully can eventually compare or combine the process to evolve the tek even further

9 Likes

Yeah thanks @Waxplug1 you proved to us it could be done, now we actually have a inline process right here so it can only get better from here I gotta make some orders asap I wanna be like the cool kids!

4 Likes

Has anybody uh tried messing with Ph levels in beteween?

6 Likes

We discussed it briefly recently, but I’m not sure that anyone has for fear of isomerization