Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Try running warm everything!.. it’ll gave to grab more…and I’m really thinking these powders ripping fats if u go slow and warm…

I don’t know if loss yet still waiting but things looking good so far

3 Likes

The powders do not grab fats.

4 Likes

If the powders aren’t grabbing fat, what is? A warm run is guaranteed to carry fats along with it, but @BG305 isn’t having trouble with fats. They may not be being adsorbed, but they are being retained I’d imagine.

6 Likes

I was thinking pore size on silica 60 but I’ve heard I’m wrong…and that super fast Crystallization being so pure but I’ve been wrong before

2 Likes

Celite is supposed to grab fats thats its job.
Are you using any carbon or ac. I have seen complete lose with both of those

I have yet to see loses like yours

2 Likes

Pretty sure he’s also the only one not seeing yield loss. The losses aren’t as noticable when running trim I don’t think either.
So I’d bet they are there. Just not an issue when turning trim into shatter. Helpful in fact.

2 Likes

Celite 545 grabs nothing. At -15 or -75

Why is it not the same start color when i empty, i run at -105f. My celite is the first powder and its yellow

1 Like

My filters we’re solid yellow ,piss yellow…the t5

Has nothing to do w fat convo

1 Like

I’ve got about 10 sample bags here that weigh essentially the exact same as when it went in. It is grabbing nothing weight wise. At all. Over Multiple tests

On top you maaay collect a minor amount of fats if you’ve got a small enough micron filter ontop of the celite. But nothing on the bottom.

1 Like

Ok, where in your line up is it

What about silica gel 60…the pore size way smaller

Idk science I’m just fishing…bc d.e. celite on bottom too keep powders out

2 Likes

Is to aid in flow and stop other media’s. That’s it. It’s on the bottom

I’m comment 3k. @Dred_pirate what do I win?

4 Likes

For me celite does nothing but restrict my flow more

You may not be using it right than.
Is it in a reducer or something?

1 Like

I guess not. How come when i ran the same material in small test batches 5 different ways with different powders the same day. 1 without powders 4 with there was only a 1% to 2% difference.

I dont reduce until my colloction pot valve

1 Like

I don’t confirm a return % on any strain without 5lbs.

Im sry you not happy with your results.
Im not sure what your doing to get such substantial loses. I dont see it, your celite being placed on the bottom is why it isnt doing anything for you. If you are using ac or hardwood carbon i would say thats is where your loses are coming from. Even the smallest amount screws me

1 Like

Someone said magsil was thw culprit.

1 Like

I use magnesol, which is similar and i didnt see any lose when i used it. I have swapped it with activated alumina and have noticed a late taste to it and when it oxidizes it turns pink instead of yellow like when i wasnt using it

1 Like