Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

It’s blue jars? Was only color they had

Its clear af… Was water clear till I started cold crash…light light yellow like my live resin runs but w blooms that gathering like crazy this time

Gathering into large white blooms actually never seen, they going to the bottom slowly

I had filter plate w de, 100g t5 above, then 50g silica above that…I hand packed w my packet…

Under the de on the plate was 20-25…had drop in under that w 10-15…had another filter plate next w one 10-15 and drop in …the 2-4um we’re under my ball valve, the ones under valve only ones that broke

1 Like

Not sure how de forms but celite looked similar but at the bottom. Did it do it at room temp or after trying to cold crash. Nvr seen blue before though

1 Like

We’re y’all getting blue?

It’s a blue colored jar! Was the only color they had in the jars I like goobers!

Was crystal clear no sand after extraction…till I cold crashed it though…then the white formed everywhere! Turning into proper blooms I think

3 Likes

Man, i miss understood that the extract come thru blue. :man_facepalming: It looks like your good my bro. I haven’t had to cold crash the clear tech extract. I just pour into the miners and 24-48hrs i have a pot full of stones. I opened up one today of Obama Kush just to take a peek and saw the biggest stones i have ever grown. I closed it up and put it back in the oven.

7 Likes

I ran warm I’m so tickled…if there isn’t a big loss we can save thousands a yr!

I can’t say thank you enough to y’all!

4 Likes

I’m telling you my bro and time. Instead of packing then waiting an hr to run its pack-n-go.

4 Likes

I hope it blooms and not fats. Running warm would save me a ton a yr also. 14k+. It not supposed to be blue though

2 Likes

Me too!

But after what @BG305 stated about chunking so fast it’s gotta be blooms

BLUE BALL jars! LMAO I said it

It’s settling now lower on bottom too

It’s gonna be light yellow but for what it was I’m so happy…old ass trim

Starting to really fall and bloom

6 Likes

The stuff i posted was great but weird. Nvr seen that kind of texture before

Nice…
So it wasnt blue

1 Like

Not yet :wink:. About like the green jars a while back on strong tek lmao was the first thing I thought when I got to store…fuck everyone gonna think it’s blue!

5 Likes

This stuff has a weird texture. But it probably due to improper saturation.
It was hard on the outside and softer inside, so i cut it up into small pieces and it hardened up. And Finnished purging

5 Likes

That looks like my sugar jars when i just leave it sitting without processing it.

2 Likes

When you say warm what temp do you mean?

I could try spinning it into a coil at whatever temp after dewax to crc n collect.

I don’t think i’ve ever ran warm and without a full dewax lol - gone through hundreds of #s of product but never really aimed for anything that wasn’t the best we could do it.
I’m sitting on a fuckload of dark yielding trim - can you get stable decent shatter without any dewax? If so i’ll begin blowing through this trim like no tomorrow at room temp…I really don’t have to chill tanks or columns???

3 Likes

80-90* I posted a pic maybe 200 posts that way. :point_up_2:

3 Likes

Kinda looks like crack :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I did three runs with great results but not one run yielded over 10% :tired_face: and it was trimmed nugs. I did 100g t5 and 50g silica per pound of material and ran 10 lbs of gas per lb of material

1 Like

See if you can extract anything from your medias.

2 Likes

I’ve said it a few times now.
The clear tech is consecutively taking over 20% of my return vs running normal dewax/-75c injection. I’m almost scared to calculate my losses on the runs I did with -75 injection+full dewax+crc filter combined. About a 100g loss in product from 3lbs of aaaa nug doing crc+dewax.

5 Likes

Try running the column twice and collect between pours.

2 Likes