Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

BG305 posted a vid of his flow rate and it looks pretty good to me. I havent tried it yet though.

5 Likes

Any one pre wettimg there media before the rig it up inline

No it’s going in dry

3 Likes

Do they not suggest pre wetting wen doimgbpost process with buchner?

The big difference between this specific product “Celite 545” and other DE pool grade or otherwise is that its composition is almost all (90-100%) crystalline silica with particle size 20-1000 microns in size.
Pool grade DE’s composition is variable between manufacturers but is around 30-70% crystalline silica and the rest is either crystalline quartz or amorphous.
Food grade DE has no crystalline silica and is entirely amorphous silica. This type of silica is very aBsorbant and will suck up a large volume of liquid like a sponge.

“Celite 545” is a better choice due the smaller particle size and the irregular particle shapes that allow for faster flow rates while at the same time has the ability to trap smaller particles and the lack of amorphous silica means less solvent is held up in the filter bed.
Pool grade silica would still work good for our application but you should scrape out the celite and put it in ethanol to try to recover any cannabinoids absorbed in the amorphous silica.

25 Likes

@ScoobyDoobie that should be pinned in tricks of the trade as that’s the best explanation I’ve heard to date!

4 Likes

Sigma’s website says Celite 545 is an aDsorbent for lipids? I wonder how true that is.

1 Like

@ScoobyDoobie test my theory

You want to give me some background on that theory?

I went back 200 posts and couldnt see anything so explain it to me. @Homegrown34

Lol ogcanabis is saying he will sell his tek at a discount price on ig. So i posted a link to this thread in his comments and mentioned the tek is free

9 Likes

I bet he blocks you haha
Then proceeds to say if you scrub your oil you’re an idiot, i honestly think his common method is just fresh frozen, my live comes out clear everytime so far no tek involved…

3 Likes

Can he delete my link

Yea you can delete ppls coments etc if they are on your post… but not before at least a few see it probably

3 Likes

Wish i could post pics on his thread

3 Likes

Just start following all his followers, and use the same # as him lmfao

3 Likes

Im blocked i think. Dont see his post anymore

5 Likes

Yeah your comment is gone
:cyclone:

3 Likes

Hahahaha how much he selling it for? 1M still? Post it on his other page…same name just underscores instead of periods

5 Likes

I dunno, i asked him what his price was when this all started, no reply… same time i asked haggard, just curious as to what people were charging…
His post just says discounted for ig

1 Like

Sucks whoever pays for it only to find out its free

6 Likes