Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

If your filter stack is isolated just run oil thru the powders until you see a faint yellow tint in the collection. Run some clean solvent thru the powders to and make sure you get all the cannabinoids out of the powders. Once you close your valves swap out your powders and continue the run keeping an eye on the color in your collection.

Its the b80 not the celite… celite looks clean af, like a fresh pile of christina…

3 Likes

Oh, well I am wrong fer sure then!

Are we getting b80 that isn’t all b80? That bag I sent you is from a newer batch.

I haven’t done anything with this new batch, but any other time I dried b80, that didn’t happen.

@clouds, any gray for you ever?

My oven smells like terps I’m wondering if it just absorbed a bunch of the fumes. I’m gonna scrape it off and send it Tomorrow…

That is weird… Is that a blue layer underneath the gray?

Looks like a dirty oven can cause this, someone else had ot with t41. Once they cleaned their oven it didn’t happen anymore.

4 Likes

achromatizing clay turns grey on me when I unpack the crc but my slabs look fire. I have gotten Grey slabs but seems to happen for me if I use too much powder ie specifically 60a

4 Likes

Thanks buddy. Yeah I figured once I could smell dabs it that was what it was.

1 Like

I got all bummed I sent you something that wasn’t any good haha. I was gonna send you the rest of my old batch!

Keep us posted!

1 Like

run more solvent through your media next time to recover your yields. 8:1 ratios works best

4 Likes

you cant get rid of the sulfur smell, Its stays in the oil even after you CRC it. Best option is to just not deal with that material anymore.You will taste the sulfur when you dab it, taste awful. Sucks when you come across it.

1 Like

You guys get any smell from your powders when baking? I assume again its a dirty oven but has my coworker curious/ concerned. His argument being the packager oven never smells like that but its only ever used for winterized oil and or disty not 200*f with residual shatter. Thoughts?

1 Like

I’ve never had any smells personally. What kind of smell if I may ask?

Smells like lemon lime and pine. I think its just terps vaporizing at those temps. We have the smell when desiccating zeolite. He thinks its the media. I doubt it especially after hearing that you don’t have that issue.

1 Like

I will say, one thing I haven’t mentioned, I don’t have a vac oven. So I dry in a toaster oven, and that is not clean, and I haven’t had any gray or smells from the b80.

Just wanted to add any variables that may differ between our setups.

3 Likes

Ditch the DE

7 Likes

I dry in toaster oven as well and have had no discoloration or odd smells.

2 Likes

@TheMadDabber. If you need any assistance you can call me

1 Like

How much more depth / grams for 10# just to get an idea of what your recommend for comparison.

Ive gotten like a sweet smell but the oven im using had little bit of wax on walls so not sure if that’s why. Ive also got blue/ gray color when baking b80; that batch had alot of moisture come out