Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

This was runs 7 and 8 on a single CRC load. Last year’s outdoor to be distilled. This was after decarb and just shy of 1kg crude. When my medias are spent i now push 2 more columns, about 15 to 18lbs of food grade material being ran to distillate through to get the last bit of use out of my CRC before swapping. Definitely makes for a cleaner crude.

14 Likes

Getting better. Ups to killa again for coming thru with the powdaaaas!

4 Likes

Wow great results

You can run either way, the only requirement is you have a way to make pressure in your system. You can hot loop your vapor into your tank with the recovery pump,boost the headspace of with n2, or use higher pressure solvent like propane.

1 Like

Can’t remember who it was that first brought up the pneumatic tool sintered muffler to help quiet down blowing off n2. But I tried one and they suck! One day walking past an air stone at the exact moment I was thinking about this issue it hit me like a ton of bricks. These are like a sintered material too! So I got a couple in different sizes. Cut the barb off the air stone and drilled that hole out and gorilla glued some .25" ptfe tubing into that hole and attached to a barbed fitting and adapter to JIC or SAE and bam! Complete silence when blowing off any amount of psi. Literally. Fucking. Silent.

12 Likes

would be a nice addition to the Tricks of the Trade thread Tricks of the trade

4 Likes

Think @Waxplug1 may have a screw on version

3 Likes

I’ve had good results with these

5 Likes

I have those too. They’re horrible. It’s like comparing crude to remediated mids.

Well I’ve read this thread since day one. I only use my cls for food grade material, so clarity has never been an issue. But I got bored and decided to try the buchner tech (I strongly advise nobody tries this method) to my surprise it was a complete success. Here is the starting slab

2 month old machine trim frozen in a regular freezer since cut. Had a couple pounds of Ntane to finish off so I went for it. 30g shit taco dissolved in tane and ran through b80 and a bit of ac (a lot of chlorophyll) with celite on the bottom in a buchner. And wow, I’m amazed!
I’ll post a slab pic when it’s done. @waxplug1 you’re the champ here :clap: thanks man!

7 Likes

Here are the diamonds from the perform run, they definitely seem to be growing fast for my standards

14 Likes

Any scent that s off ?
Since silfuric acid is used to activate
There might be some sulfurus scent lingering
The acid should Defenatly help the crystelization proces
Looks good by the way :ok_hand::clap:

3 Likes

Great looking jar there. I sent my first CRC stuff to sauce Friday and I’m dying to see the results! The Crystal’s seem to just grow themselves after crc. And the smell! I expected to lose flavor but it only seems better without the chlorophyll and stuff in there…

2 Likes

Auto crystallization… shit we could only dream of. Haha

2 Likes

Nice to hear slug in the lab

2 Likes

What’s your set up look like? And solvent ratios? I was thinking about getting some 6x48 columns but worried I’m not going to be able to pass enough solvent through on the way I’ve got my system set up

Felt is tight.

Have you heard the new murs and grouch

2 Likes

I haven’t, i lived in cincinnati for yrs, and use to kick it with him, eyedea, and ant when they would do scribble jam. They still might do it, this was 15 yrs ago

4 Likes

Didn’t eyedea die some years back? Or was that the other dude in rhyme sayers?

1 Like

Eyedea died of an overdose about 10yrs ago maybe a lil less

1 Like