Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

The grind is very important. :shushing_face:

4 Likes

my bad😬

2 Likes

I have decided to take on the task of just reading through this giant thread. Sorry for asking for the easy way out, I am enjoying the banter. I will have some legitimate questions, in time.

Thanks again for having me :smiley: excited to be a part of this community!! and I really appreciate what you guys are doing, and the fact that you SHARE the information. CLEARly I found some good people.

P.S. Lost Coast Brewery is 15 mins from my house

2 Likes

Has anyone ever used crc to clean up material that is rerun (already ran into bho once) We usually re run it into crude for distillate but was wondering if this could be another valuable option?

what do you mean by loose? Not pressing it with the 20 ton press? or do you mean the material tube…

CONTEST: Post Processing Clear Tech Hydrocarbon Contest Prizes to the winner! @TheCrudeDude yes its been done

1 Like

Not pressing it

1 Like

where are you seeing these prices. Sorry for asking about months old comments, and thanks for the responces

1 Like

I’ve been trying to avoid grinding because I’m lazy but you guys have convinced me to give it a try next run

2 Likes

Just giving you guys the heads up. Them filter plates came in. 6” 1 micron are nearly sold out. Sold 8 so far in the last 2 hours. Think I have 2x left. Plenty of other sizes.

13 Likes

Prolly too late, but if not could i swoop those 2- you have an email to get ahold?

2 Likes

Rite on, im glad you finally got your stuff

2 Likes

Is the 20 ton press mentioned in the early posts necessary? would a 16 ton one work? or less. How much pressure is recommended for packing the layers?

Hand is sufficient

5 Likes

oh. badass! :slight_smile:

@Killa12345 for the win. Color remediation with the powders he sells has nothing to do with compression of the filter media. The truth is you actually want it loose so that your solvent passes thru it. Just let the powders do what they were made to do.

4 Likes

I never find them on the site!

they are moving so fast…i havent had a chance to put them on the site. They should be there today though…working on pictures and stuff now.

2 Likes

I know i hyu weeks before so im not suprised these things are flying

1 Like

still have some but i think im completely out of 6" 1 micron

2 Likes