Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

They have been doing some awesome things in Mexico. I would have to renew my passport, but I could probably get an expedited rush one or whatever.

I’m totally interested

2 Likes

And the alumina turned yellow this round.

Also, whoever mentioned the silica melting in etho, it does. I didn’t think it did but I think so.

3 Likes

funny been selling a lot of equipment in mexico lately, which ive currently stopped. Id be happy to talk to the customer but after having several big ticket items get lost in Mexico, ive refrained from selling over there recently. Id love to see Dred go over there and if he personally wants to bring the equipment. Then id love to help as well.

just emailed your sales team and look forward to hearing back from you guys…looks like there is plenty of interest here for your products and USAlabs is selling a lb of your silica for $130. I really hope they dont mind me cutting that price in a 1/3. LOL. Been known to undercut my competitors by 40-60%

9 Likes

I see your email and will make sure you get taken care of :beers: @Killa12345

4 Likes

Has anyone tried this using only a warm solvent push instead of N2?

@that445guy

I was more curious as to weather the solvent assist would be sufficient enough to push through a spool being used as a filter.

1 Like

Im not sure what you would call what i do.

The entire time im pushing tane through my column im running my pump pushing back into my tank. But its it about -85 to -95. So its not really warm vapor assist more like vac assist

2 Likes

I plan on trying this out very soon. I’m gonna also try extracting with hot gas and then run the color remediation procedure with hot gas.

3 Likes

I stalled today and it was pretty warm until the solvent from my tank made it over. It works @ScoobyDoobie

9 Likes

Great to hear, how did you introduce the powders?

Did you just have them sitting in the chamber you stalled in?

I feel so lost rn.

2 Likes

If your confused I can try my best to explain, what are you confused about?

1 Like

Scroll up, we had a convo about putting crude in the material column instead of flower.

2 Likes

I was doing a standard run today and just had the media at the bottom of the column

3 Likes

So I either run a 4# machine with n2 assist or a manifold to recirculate with double coils. This is to make sure my recirculated solvent is still cold. I do this to avoid a hot vapor loop. Worried about the last of the last comin through warm. Rather would waste the gas for quality. I just ordered my array of absorbents. Should b gettin started in r&d next week. But will definatley be testing the warm vapor loop. Save me using 2 coils. Recovering all solvent. And still top quality end product. Anyone who runs some r&d in this direction dm me. Thanks to everyone who’s made this thread what it is. Hope to add my part soon

3 Likes

Can anyone offer a quick explanation as to why my “mushroom bubbles” never popped in the oven even after sitting all night under vac

The material was ran through silica 60 and bleaching clay and a bit of bentonite

Maybe your bentonite wasn’t filtered properly from your solution.

Extremely small particles of clay distributed evenly throughout the extract may be increasing the surface tension of your bubbles thus making them much harder to pop?

Just a guess.

I mean this thread isn’t about that… What are you trying to ask?

Mushroom bubbles…?

4 Likes