Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

I’d still be making mediocre shit if it wasnt for yall. Thanks yall. 8==D~~:heart::heart::heart:

21 Likes

Why I’ve never twice run. That doo-doo butter that comes outta the second wash should always be used as crude. In my opinion.

2 Likes

has anyone tried sodium bicarbonate in their stack at all. Curious to what it does to ph when used with t41 and activated alumina

4 Likes

I have been trying to get a hold of some one at @Indofab to purchase a couple of the crc tech and cant a hold of any one. can you help me out?

1 Like

In stock at

9 Likes

man as much as I’d love one of those, us smaller system guys can’t justify spending more on a filter than we did on the entire system :rofl:

I love your work though, everything is always top notch. :fire:

6 Likes

They are back in the office, they had a small set back but are up and running full speed shoot them an email. sales@indofabsolutions.com

2 Likes

are you guys using less powders per pound with live material? Haven’t seen it discussed

do you have welded on filter plates in those stacks? if so are you putting filter papers and rings in there as well as micron gasket filters??

is your entire 4"x8" spool full of filter media? and what are you stacking in the two filter plates beneath the spool?

no, we’ve never thought about that, not once

2 Likes

I don’t use those anymore. And I am using sintered discs. One from BizzyBee and I have two from indofab.

1 Like

I run about half the powders for live compared to cured material. Even though I’m running more solvent for live resin than a cured run your still only passing and filtering half the amount of oil through the adsorbents.

3 Likes

cool, I just hit up info dab earlier, haven’t really checked them out yet. honestly I just got back on this post from a few months ago and it am a couple thousand comments behind at this point. lol. way to go fellas.

what size micron are the discs? and are you using all 3 staged inline after the media?

You can use even less than that

3 Likes

No but I’m not going for water clear. I want the live resin yellow. I’d say my 4x8 is like 1/3-1/2 full. I do 100g of each media for a 4x48 column(roughly 4lbs). Most people are doing 100g for each lb of material
Right under the 4x8 spool is a filter stack followed by a series of screen gaskets. I just got a few sintered disks in today from indofab so I’ll be trying those out tomorrow

2 Likes

are you just leaving the empty space in your spool? or filling the volume with some other filter media? I’m interested in those sintered disks, let me know how you like them, might order some next week

Just leaving empty space

with live material you will certainly fit less biomass in the column, if you can guesstimate your dry weight you can load your powders accordingly. what is your material column size?

5 Likes