In search of CBN

2 Likes

All we do is crystal
The game is already over.

3 Likes

We can also tell when compounds have been done from yeast or terpenes or other.
CBD will always be valuable
Get ready for prices to go up

1 Like

I think anything over 30k a kilo is dumb. Fine caviar made from banned exotic fish doesn’t even sell at that price. I think it will bottom out around 8k over time. For now, 15k is a reasonable price imo.

I think lower purity is acceptable as long as you know that the unknown portion is harmless.

2 Likes

That looks like Himalayan rock salt. Is that a pink hue? Neat

1 Like

Yes the v has an orange tint

v? That’s THCV? Oh, I thought it was cbn ha. Was confused

Cbn is on top white slight pink

What does “when compounds have been done from yeast or terpenes or other.” mean? Do you mean produced bio-synthetically from modified yeast strains? Do you mean synthetically from terpene/terpenoids?

@anon86230761

I’d like to know if you (Doctial) have a lab and if it’s licensed.

Your IG feed suggests you re-sell equipment. No lab. Not a chemist. No “team” So I’m confused about how you go from equipment re-seller to expert, processor of multiple cannabinoids with a “team”?

I’m not coming at you specifically, but every re-seller pretending they’re a chemist with a gigantic lab that invented and perfected cannabinoid extraction, and is literally schooling all the other guys making CBN?

Why, for example, are you the “Great Oz” of CBN and THCV etc? TBH you seem like the meme of CBN resellers?

So many questions…

4 Likes

You’ve overstepped your limits especially on a public post. While both ignorant and inquisitive, my private and public lives are neither of yours to inspect.
For starters, there is no IG account linked to this future site. If you assumed that an ig was, and the content was in totality a reflection that was your decision and assumption.
I also do not resell equipment.
What I can do though, Is be very serious about warning you of the consequences of doxing.
If you for any reason what so ever have a reason to look into my personal life, I would stop and think about that right now. SteveLabman. The next question is going to be who are you…

1 Like

I’m gonna have to double the price on you Steven but I’ll give you a call soon.

You’re the one buying sulfur and can’t get good things or quality products.
Maybe I should ask you why that’s happening and what you intend on doing with cannabinoids? Is it safe? Is it legal? Do you have a hemp handlers or processing license? Many more questions…
Do you have a bank account? Is your business linked to marijuana or under 280e tax code?
Are you a felon? Are you Under criminal investigation? What is the value of your time vs my time?
Are you here and able to better my life and those around me? What do you have to offer?

Are you going to use these cannabinoids or good? Is this only about money for you?

2 Likes

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Wow. Ok. Sorry about that ? I think?

You mentioned above you’re using a THC inhaler and your last IG post is a picture of an inhaler… And your Avitar is exactly the same on IG as here.

And that IG (clearly not you) seems to be a feed of an equipment reseller “Adsorbent - Solvent - Reagent Supplier” also “GLG” and reference to Good Life Gang.

re: doxing, I don’t think that means what you think it does. I’m trying to buy CBN. You say yourself check your source before buying CBN. Well, that’s what I’m doing, and IG is not exactly private.

3 Likes

Classic misdirection; avoidance.

You’re claim to be the expert with a “team”.

When I solicit CBN THCV etc, you can give me a proctal exam.

However, you’re here, slanging $20-40K/kg, CBN, so be honest. Are you a lab with a “team” (great – name that lab), or are you a broker ?

See how easy that is.

2 Likes

I’ve called you twice so avoidance is on you
I returned you DM and texted

:rofl: killa grabbed the popcorn
Gold!

1 Like

The kids call that ghosting. Don’t take it personally.
I answer every fake robo call with “FUCK YOU” and hang up.

I don’t have time for fake-lab-re-sellers, or robo-calls.

Credibility is a thing (you don’t have anymore).

It’s pathetic Steve that you think your opinion means something here.