In search of CBN

Way to go Rowan, not hearing this from many groups.

We have NMR results showing refined clean CBN 95+%. We are scaling now & will have kilos within 2 months. Looking forward to getting @future to verify our lab on East Coast.

2 Likes

Love to link up in Vegas & chat shop. These are highly exciting times.

2 Likes

But you haven’t tested anything? So it’s just your opinion? Maybe they don’t want to talk because they have an NDA

NMR is absolutely required for verification purposes but anyone can fake a coa so it’s important to know how the stuff is made and to grill the makers on their process- if they know… they know.

If they don’t… they don’t and it becomes obvious.

I’ve sold a few consults on proper manufacture just via posing as a customer… the goal here is to keep us all out of the dog house, not greed cause that’s why unqualified people are buying SOPs from unqualified people trying to make a buck- if someone gets sick via converted CBN the gig is up okay? We all lose together.

4 Likes

All the secrecy behind how people are making their cbn has me iffy on trying any of it. People won’t think twice poisoning you to make a quick buck

2 Likes

nobody wants to admit their specific process because guess what happens? Hacks come through, skim the process, do a sloppy job, and then poison people!

2 Likes

That’s why you ask them to smoke their product

I’ll smoke my own product any day

Doesnt matter what it is

2 Likes

Some have also been swarn to secrecy till the official SOP drops :wink:

2 Likes

lol. “before I buy this cbn, I’m going to need you to supply me with a video of you consuming an exorbitant amount and then another follow up video in a week confirming you are in good health. Then I will buy”

8 Likes

20 pull ups and no coughing or else

7 Likes

Rowan & Kingofthekush420 y’all are so right. I hope to run into y’all in Vegas. I will be @ GLG Thursday & on the floor Wednesday/Thursday. I believe there will be plenty of work for us in the future with backed driven results.

Personally I have seen some dirty stuff sitting @ 70%+/-. Be careful your vetting your CBN sources thourghly. Poisoning is a very real possibility in the realm of searching for clean CBN. Stay classy Future4200!!

1 Like

What type of nasty stuff is in the CBN?

Depends on how it was converted. But it could include left over toxic solvents or toxic by-products from the conversion.

Yeah that’s what I suspected but I’m curious what other things occur from the conversion. I assume some of the solvents used for conversion are not on typical lab tests either right?

Looking for clean cbn pricing please send to Info.ihp@protonmail.com

I’ve been looking for a good CBN source for a while. During this process, I purchased 10g which arrived last week.

This is what happened on this purchase but is a typical interaction:

1. J calls, says he’s making 10kg CBN per week; claims full cleanup, not like all the other guys with dirty, unsafe products. He claims an earlier batch had slight sulfur odor so they changed to a different reaction that is completely clean and food-safe.

2. Claims he’s a fully licensed lab and just sold 5kg for $37,000/kg.

3. After drilling down on these (cough) claims this is what they really had:

4. J is a broker; he has an oregon hemp handler license ( :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:); they have no licensed lab, the lab he sends me pictures of to prove to me he’s legit is filthy and not remotely GMP complaint, clearly black market. The 5kg sale turns out to be 100g and appears to be his only sale (and that may have been a lie also).

5. I’d already ordered the 10g. So I let J’s BS play out.

6. Obvious problem #1: J cant process a card has no paypal, only accepts a bank wire (for $400? are you kidding?). J also has quite obviously never shipped anything as he is thunderstruck at what actual shipping costs. Ultimately I get him to find an account and accept paypal.

7. The 10g arrive. It f-ing reeks of sulphur. Could be uses as a stink bomb. Pure dogshit. Mind you this is irritating as fuck. I’m using this in end products for human consumption. This f-tard will literally say anything while banging his g-mom to flip some dogshit that is clearly not consumable.

While this is the first transaction where we made an actual purchase, literally every other group that tried to sell us CBN didn’t pass the early bullshit test. No lab, no license, no equipment to do proper cleanup, no understanding of processes, couldn’t process a financial transaction.

I am comfortable with guys on here @Rowan; @anon93688 to make clean product, and not to sell anything until they are comfortable its safe. Lots of respect for guys who do it right.

Take home: CBN is last year’s magic CBD bean; lots of crooks, lots of lies. Know your source.

7 Likes

I work with several labs that have it, one for 18k but they only test it once (when its first made). Been having issue with people not wanting it, but lab says thats “just how they do it” can offer a lower price under the assumption buyer would want a third party test anyways (which would be something like $250). The other lab has it for around $29k and they have an updated COA and you can also get a 5g sample for something like $250… A third lab has it $40k… so ya seems to be a huge swing in price, looking at the specs I am really not sure why

CBN prices have been going insane over the last 6 months. First I looked into it last spring I think it was 55 or 60K. Now I’m seeing quotes for 25K. I personally would not want to get into CBN retail because the demand has not been established yet so by the time you gram it out it will be half the price.

I think CBN will make its way down to about 5-8K like everything else.

1 Like

I’m gonna say this again:
IF CBN IS NOT at 97-99% purity DO NOT BUY IT.
Period.
Those that are not equipped to do conversions, sure go ahead and practice and then throw that shit in the grass.

This isn’t the same as smoking some hemp your grandma grew.

I’m literally using a THCV inhaler now, we have the real team…please people, realize that you CAN create another “vape ban”.
It’s not funny.
I don’t know anyone else other than us that has pure, clean compounds.
I will meet with Mosaic or Kush when I’m back in Cali so I can do the proper hemp slanger thing.

10 Likes

You should be buying isolate

Cbn will crystallize, if you’re making it and not crystallizing it then you’re doing it wrong.

1 Like