In search of CBN

Hello everybody,

Here is the whole situation:

I’m looking for a partnership (exclusive or not) with a lab that can produce CBN at 75%-85%, or higher.
We want to start with a consistent purchase of 1-3 kilos a week minimum, then grow from there.
We would also be very happy to offer our help in any way possible to make sure the partnership lasts, and of course, makes sense for both of us.

If you can develop formulations, even better!

Please send me a message if you are interested, so we can at get a ( hopefully fruitful) conversation going :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why do you need CBN?

1 Like

@richpel

1 Like

Haha I guess you don’t remember our conversations. It’s not for me, it’s for my employer. Bottom line, it’s going into products.

But shit guys, if I can get wandblabs to help me out it should work out.

1 Like

I can get you 100-200g a week, if you set me up with a big boy reactor and basically everything I need along with a team of 2 helpers to clean all of my shit and do some of the workups I could probably do a kilo a week.

3 Likes

I’d volunteer for a week, where are you, California?

try getting verified first!

4 Likes

Whats the current price quote on a kilo of that?

1 Like

whats your email?

messaged you

We are about to meet your demand

whats your price?

whats your email?

Hi there,

Whats your price on CBN?m

Thanks

We will have kilos of highly refined, clean CBN starting in about ten days- there’s a lot of dirty stuff out there right now, make sure you are getting a finished product fit for human consumption

6 Likes

You tested a lot of CBN to know that theres a bunch of dirty stuff out there?

It’s not difficult to ascertain when you know how to ask the right questions and extrapolate info

4 Likes

I’ll have some cbn in Vegas if you’re going to MJBIZZCON

This is preclean up

3 Likes