In Search of CBDa Shatter

Looking to build a supplier relationship. In search of about two ounces of CBDa shatter. Will need more in the future. If anyone has any available please DM pics, pricing and COA. Looking at pricing under $300/oz. Thank you kindly!

That doesn’t exist afaik, not the price point, but the product itself. Hemp extracts don’t shatter

6 Likes

One may be able to make CBD shatter, but I have still yet to see it. CBD-A crystallization is a trick not many perform, and they aren’t doing it in shatter form (usually isolate, as far as I have seen). You’re better off looking for sugar sauce, which I have seen advertised on the forum plenty over the years.

Why is it shatter and not some other form of concentrate that you are looking for, @TheTerpeneLord? Plenty of sap, sugar, crumble, and even pull-n’-snap out there. Why shatter? As a consumer, shatter is the last thing I am looking for. As an extractor, I feel like shatter is harder to make and not worth the extra effort when I can make an easier to use, better tasting product.

Also, the product you seek would not be a complaint hemp product and would either need to be remediated for consumer sales (making shatter an impossibility). If this is something for the rec market in a legal state, then you should specify your location, as many would prefer to not ship non-compliant extracts across state lines. If you’re in Oregon, I can point you in the direction of some great hemp extractors. Outside of the state, someone else would have to chime in.

2 Likes

People are getting some cbda rocks that look pretty good tho

I believe it was @PharmExOregon

I am looking for CBDa shatter as a crystal resistant additive for cart production to avoid cutting carts with fake flavorless terps, MCT, PG, etc. I want a 100% whole plant cartridge. I have seen some great CBDa shatter on the market around these prices that is third party tested and compliant. Just looking to build a relationship with someone who can achieve this.

1 Like

Fuck you dude

This is straight cbda. Works great in carts as is. Why would you want shatter if you are trying to put it in pens?

No I don’t.

4 Likes

Do you have a connect on any?

Delete

Get verified

@AppalachianExtractor

I would also refer to @AppalachianExtractor he has made better hemp concentrates than any ive seen not sure about shatter though but if it’s doable he may be the man to talk to

2 Likes

Making CBDa shatter is a thing…or it has been for me. Literally nothing different than input material. I’m blasting indoor grown ACDC though, not field hemp.

I use D8 to mix with CBD to get it to not crystallize in a cart.

6 Likes

@Xersist Interesting. I extracted outdoor grown, d9 compliant smokeable flower. Couldn’t get it to shatter out at all. Straight sap every time.

Have you had the AC/DC tested? What are the thc levels like?

I put 1lb of thc trim into 4lbs of smokeable cbd flower and I was able to get a solid pull snap constancy…

2 Likes

If they want it to shatter…like that’s what they want…that consistency…then run warmer. I’ve run hemp and that ACDC and had shatter easily each time. The trick for me is not running super cold.

I haven’t had it tested. Want to get it tested…but I’m still too afraid to come out of the woods and deal with a analytics lab.

There is THC in the extract. I’d say maybe around 8-10% but I have no real idea. The extract doesn’t get me high. But if my wife hits it, she has zero D9 tolerance, she will get high…so it is in there.

DM me if your into the ACDC…its pretty nice.

3 Likes

wouldn’t a CBDa pull and snap or sap work just as well?

perhaps better? getting shatter requires removing more terpenes. then to reduce the viscosity you’re going to add those back. maybe you have them in spades already, but it seems un-necessary to deliberately toss terps, or ignore extracts that have more.

3 Likes

Those don’t crystallize?

Nope. Had some in a cart for close to 2 months. Nothing.

I have even mixed in thc shatter (without decarb just melted it down real quick) with this stuff at 1:1 and it seemed to stop crystallization of that as well…

1 Like

Hey I wanted to cart some cbd or cbda. I saw that pic you put up. Is there anything special you did with that cbda? Do I just need to get my hands on cbda distillate? Is it just cbda distillate? Any help is appreciated. thx.

No such thing as acidic cannabinoid distillate.

If you try hard you might get some over without decarb, but the 150-220C folks are distilling at pretty much insures full decarb except in a WFE.

Most explicitly decarb first.

2 Likes