In search of a 10/12l spd.. whatcha got?

What am I gonna do but waste your time? @goldleaf_scientific is holding my money hostage. What do I do? What do you think of the ptfe adapter I posted?

Dude. You were sold a unvalidated prototype. If you read back on posts on this forum you’ll see he purposely made those disfunctional pieces to attack me and @anon42519203 during a argument where Jose the glass blower was exposed. These guys are literally playing with your heart and emotions. Summit won’t do that fam. I’m sorry you got had like that. We would never send you bogus parts like this.

2 Likes

It’s bogus dude. The ptfe will be a vapor damn and literally become a infinite plate that slows you down. Not to mention the rest of it is flawed as well. But that’s none of my business.

1 Like

I knew it. It feels like a prototype. Straight bullshit. How would I go about dealing with this? Should I hop on the phone with my lawyer?

Probably, but honestly my business is helping people out and customer service. I can’t tell you what to do with this purchase. This is enough for the community to see what he’s trully all about.

We’re returning it.

Honestly nothing posted would prevent me from using the parts but I can’t speak to if they’ll last. I haven’t had any implosions ever. Did you post the vacuum takeoff adapter?

When you purchased the system had you seen the head connector? What happened exactly to sour you on that part? I’m still confused about what your expectations are of that connection.

@Alexsiegel94 It all feels sketchy. It’s not worth the investment. I need out. I didn’t have any clue what the adapter would be outside of what I had gathered from the forum and the pics I saw.
I’ll upload a pic of the pistol receiver. Nothing outside of missing an angled gl fitting for backfilling looks wrong with this piece. Of course I havnt run it. It looks ok, dunno how it works in process.

Has @goldleaf_scientific gotten back to you? I was considering getting some chillers and heaters from them but now not so sure

He has he’s giving me a hard time about returning and really pissing me off. It’s okay the people who payed are handling it @Krative I’ve wasted enough time on this situation.

1 Like

Then I’ll start looking elsewhere for affordable accessory equipment. @spdking you wouldn’t happen to be able to get me a -20°C chiller, a 150°C heater, a 5L mantle, vac guage, and temp probe all for under 8k would you?

3 Likes

Good idea @Krative good luck finding what you need

1 Like