In a real tough spot i need a small loan asap

Weed is for the birds on the west coast. I’ve seen it go from $4500 to $1200 for indoor. I still grow but work at least my 40 hours somewhere else. I have to agree with thumper get a job

11 Likes

Click report on his post, and dm

Alternatively, you can go to your private messages and select new message, then enter the username of whoever you want to dm.

So you dont clutter the admin’s flag system.

4 Likes

Does it actually send a flag when I do that? cause if so… lol fuck I’m sorry.

literally just tried it to ensure my advice was proper.

I’m still faaaaaaaaaaaaaairly sure it doesn’t send a flag until you choose why you’re flagging… @sidco

4 Likes

I’m not really sure, maybe it doesn’t.

But I’m pretty sure I’ve gotten a message saying that my flag was reviewed by an admin when I did that. I’ve not really flagged people much so that’s why I thought the cause was from a quick and dirty DM.

2 Likes

You’d be correct

Dwc for life

3 Likes

Let me know what kinda collateral you have or non herb stuff you wanna off.

3 Likes

Punisher pump I read.

Got plenty of all that stuff, ill be putting up a full list if it all soon. More into gold /silver/cars/ 4wheelers etc.

6 Likes

I’ve been looking for work I recently quit my job because it was black market and the pay wasn’t adequate with enough for the work i was doing. i also saved the grow multiples first major save was russets mites, most recent save was pH in balance with cocoa mix For soil medium it’s been reused for about three years now and I know this last year that the pH of it was around 4.2 after mixing the soil with a 7.0 water I would contracted by watering with a higher pH and OK results. Then boss took over the grow and I spoke with my buddies about the PH Issue and he told me how Coco breaks down and becomes very acidic and you can counteract it by adding alkaline to your soil medium.I told the boss what was up he took my advice again and he went from getting a barely half pound per a light to at least a pound if not a little bit more he had harvest early because he used some chemicals that caused it to burn and herm out. The main reason why I do this work was because about 60 plans usually in the center of our grow with always burn and die out between week 4-6. this didn’t happen the time they all stayed nice and green and very healthy looking until he tested something out on them.Which was around the time I putting up with this medical grow and quit working for him.

As of right now thank you for everything that did offer helpBut I think I got everything figured out finally

3 Likes

Why do you think some internet strangers would lend you money at a better rate? We don’t know you and it’s not like you’re jumping to offer a P&L statement or sign paperwork forfeiting collateral if not paid.

Tbh best option sounds like you need to get some side gigs or trapping going. Best of luck and learn from your lessons moving forward

9 Likes

not looking for better rates kind of hard to get loans in connection with this kind of business Uncle Sam does not like his money being associated with the medical industry.It was also last minute and I needed something quick and I have seen plenty people on this form help out other strangers they were on tough spots so I figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask I’m just trying to progress and move forward in my life and this medical growth that I got offered a partnership for was opportunity I needed it’s one of the first times another person has treated me as an equal rather than a employee or an underling. due to miscommunication I wasn’t financially prepared at the end of this month and thought I need much less than what they actually did need. I Invested more buns than asking you to this month because of a great deal I received on product that would go for a much higher value rate.Even still I have the funds it’s just a matter of waiting for my friends to pay me back I have close to 20 K floating around that needs to come back to me. it was just bad timing miscommunication and financial error that put me in a tough spot at the end of this month.When I say I’m going going to do something I stick by my word and when things weren’t going right it was making my word look bad so that’s why I reached out to y’all

Already getting hit with the joys of business ownership, Hurtle number 1 don’t let it set you back, If you can find a way through on your own I imagine others might be more willing to help out next time. :facepunch:

3 Likes

Yeah you gotta actually submit it. The Flag to DM is a just a cheater way to DM someone with a hidden profile, but no notice\s go to us unless you submit the flag.

6 Likes

People help strangers here all the time.

Helping a fellow struggling cannabis entrepreneur seems just as honorable as helping someone move or replacing someone’s melted tool.

Op do you have a go fund me? I have $100 on it and could find some seeds or something to auction for some more.

Seed list incoming.

10 Likes

let me know about a seed auction- i can donate that

That’s really cool of you :sunglasses::surfing_man:. I hope things work out for that guy too. Stay golden

2 Likes

Wake up, if you don’t have money for rent you don’t have electricity, you don’t have nutrients. Now your going to do a seed start which is genetic search so your not creating a good business plan. Create a cash flow chart on a spreadsheet. See if it is even feasible at current market rates and then potentially lower rates next year.
You flew too close to the sun. Don’t fly into it

8 Likes

Cash flow is king

2 Likes