In a real tough spot i need a small loan asap

i am in a tough spot i recently partnered with someone to do a medical grow and i thought the person i partnered with was fine with paying 2k for rent. came to find out a week and half ago i needed to come up with my half up front and month to month would not fly. i have been trying to hustle my ass and was suppose to make a deal yesterday and the guy flaked on me. i even held on to what he wanted and blew off couple other potential people who could have helped knowing this person word is gold. his phone is off and i am stressing that i am bout to lose my potential spot to get me to progress further in this industry to where i want to be. i need 7.5k loan asap and can provide multiple things as collateral or even sell you some of my personal items to get what i need. i have a lot to offer and can pay off the loan in the next 1-2 months. i am waiting for some friends to pay me back and they are consistent on paying me but they are only typically paying me back 1-3k every 1-2 weeks. i am in eugene oregon area. help a brother out so don’t deprogress and lose what i have worked so hard to build. if you can help i will make sure i take care of you and then some.

1 Like

im in a similar spot minus dealing with other people. but - have you considered getting a job? I think thats what ill do. whats your investment in this thing if you cant pay rent? is it all your equipment? A full time job in oregon pays almost what you wanna borrow. i quit fronting years ago. im not a bank or a mobster or id charge interest.

5 Likes

yeah that the reason i bought into this medical grow gave me an opportunity to set my equipment up. and i am possibly getting a huge portion of the grow since my partner wanted to turn it into concentrates. there was a miscommunication about paying for it and he thought he explained it to me but he did not until a week before. if i knew it was going to be like that from the rip i wouldn’t have invested in other things this month and would have been fine. i would be fine with giving away a portion of what i get from the grow or even all of it. it’s a medical grow that is legal. i am looking for a part time job as wel thumper i do have other sources of income every month it’s just sometimes slow coming back. interest was expected plus other perks

do you understand the market for concentrate? its crashed and going down more. you want to grow grade a dank. that 2 k rent is like 10 or more oz of great concentrate. or a lb of weed of the month grown proper

7 Likes

is it in a house? does it have spare bedrooms? Im considering travelling the country and wouldnt mind gardening a month while paying small rent.

It’s a workshop with a couple rooms. just spoke with my partner If can get half of it today then I may be good. i am willing to work out a couple deals with 1 to 3 people depending on what you all can provide like I said I am willing to pay interest plus throw a couple gifts for the help I would be able to give gifts to the people that can help today and I can provide collateral for the loans as well

im a dumbass. you obv have weed for sale- market it. Im a pussy and dont just say weed weed but i think that works . I see people with signs at an intersection. Im pretty sure if i just go out and give an lb away with a free weed sign and a burner phone i can be a profitable weed dealer. 20 people who want an oz per month is a side job. I dont see people offering a loan not knowing you. you have to work= I know it sux. What you need to do= break knees and get that money owed to you. They are raping you not paying whats owed and you need to handle business and stop fronting. I used a few different techniques in my younger days- bats, forcing thier head into table corners, car antennas. you gotta use your surroundings when collecting debt. thats why you dont want to ask for a loan. the only ones who say yes are devils like banks or mobsters.

7 Likes

when I suggested getting a job= to be clear, thats so you can pay rent on your legal grow. Just do overtime. im so close to getting to grow legally and have a 40 hour per week job.

2 Likes

What do you have to put up for collateral

3 Likes

sent you a message of what i have to offer

1 Like

Pay day loan, title loan, pawn shops, collateral?

2 Likes

those are the worst option. but??? I have a feeling my guns are gonna go way up in value soon so I hate the option of selling shit less than what its worth. I know you were referring to op.

i know this should be via pm but what is your legal operation? what space and lighting??

2 k rent shouldnt be an issue if youre pulling alot of watts? my hvac is near that on a small grow. i get too much bills.

1 Like

it’s a med patient grow out door and deps dude has been pulling 100-200 lbs every year at this location we are able to run 48 plants at a time and have extra plants ready to Replace after first round of deps. The perks of the location and gave me a place to set up my equipment that is the main reason why I agreed to this deal. I have resources to get rid of my product and I plan on doing rosin as well

1 Like

its prolly market dependent but its hard to move less than grade a. you know that is why you plan on extracting it. to be clear- that grade a shit hasnt been my issue but im just an old man whos stoner teen freinds quit weed and i grow and extract it. ’

It sounds to me like maybe your partner isnt a really reliable guy. to be honest id get out now but im on the outside and dont know the details.

1 Like

when you run deps how many rounds do you do per year. im indoor s am completely clueless

Sounds like they’ll work with you as best as they can as well. Wish you luck. If you have anything for collateral you can pm me.

1 Like

Ditto

3 Likes

Shoot me a PM your profile is private @moveweight

1 Like