Illuminated Isolation Stations!

Ahead of our time yet again - here we have the ProJak Propane Rated Centrifuge!

Setup as a Hot Tank - Cold Tank - Centrifuge Isolation Station, it is the most efficient method of collecting and purifying your acidic cannabinoid isolate.

Isolation at any scale!

Question is, how much isolate does your lab need to produce?

1. 25 Liters: Rocking Miner & Mini-GD2
  2. 100 Liters: Rotary Cannabinoid Miner
  3. 40 Liters: WFE Crystallizer
  4. 200 Liters: Propane Centrifuge Isolation System

Designed for labs of all sizes we have the only scalable solution to bulk acidic cannabinoid isolation since 2020. Eliminate limitations that come with costly heaters and chillers with short life spans and constant maintenance.

Illuminate Your Lab today and take advantage of our patent pending ProJak Refrigeration Technology - the biggest thing in extraction since closing the loop! Providing +50c to below -50c on demand heating and cooling within minutes anywhere on the system while removing the need for power hungry water heaters and chillers!

Call us at (970) 893-4612 (9-5 MST) or contact Sales@IlluminatedExtractors.com for more information.

100 Liter CBDa isolation (2021):
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUAlwpgAo01/

10 Likes

CBDa crystallization?

2 Likes

THCa, CBDa, CBCa, CBNa, etc. Designed for acidic molecules but technically works for neutrals as well if they are crystallize-able, such as CBD and CBN.

Tested in 2020 with hemp for CBDa when we first came up with the idea.

We most recently used our WFE as a crystallizer to crash out THCa at our class along with the Rocking Miner. I first started using it to cold crash a couple years ago before we made the rocking miner set.

It is all the same really.

7 Likes

What’s the entry level price tag on something like this?

Also can you retrofit your cooling system to bizzy bee jackets?

2 Likes

As a manufacturer, we’re aware of competitors trying to match our lineup in function and cost. To maintain our edge, we prefer to keep our pricing details more personal and handle them through our standard quotation process. This approach helps us tailor our offerings to each customer’s specific needs.

In general, our smallest standalone rocking miner is priced under $10k which includes a stand alone heater or chiller, providing excellent value and making them an accessible option for our customers.

We also have a fully automated system developed in collaboration with @SampleAutomation. It features controlled rocking, venting, and nitrogen injection, along with precise temperature and pressure control. The entire process is recorded for consistency, so once you achieve the desired results, you can easily instruct the system to replicate the exact process.

As for using your existing columns, we would need Boris to share the column’s design sheet or ASME design. This is important to keep our certification intact. If the design ticks all the boxes and we can add it to our certification, we could start offering it as an upgrade for all Bizzy systems.

4 Likes

THCA prices looking like CBD prices in 2025…

2 Likes

What your statement really says is that you probably charge 25 times or 2500% markup on products while searching for feable and uneducated buyers you can get a signed contract for so you can milk the absolute most amount from unsuspecting buyers as you can. Not the average educated industry buyer, but virtually marked up pricing so heavy you can scoop one sale and drain the customer dry when the same form and function and or even greater quality can be had extensively cheaper than you offer.

That’s what it sounds like when you say stuff like that.

sounds just like another company its right on the tip of my tounge…It was that guy who claimed to invent the fraction finder and said it will improve your potencies on a short path distiller

2 Likes

All stamped steel is expensive af. Tbh their systems are pretty reasonable for the design that goes into them. Pretty sure my shitty precision x40 was considerably more expensive than a similar output system from illuminated and the illuminated one has thoughtful and proper design and some sexy unique engineering. Of the companies charging an arm and a leg for a poorly designed cls I wouldn’t say illuminated is anywhere near that list.

15 Likes

Isn’t precision actually made in China and then stamped here or engraved here. I used to know a sales guy from there, who basically told me the whole USA made shpeal was both with subjective and questionable markings on the units, but he did say they got better at concealing this and used the USA made claims bc they connected triclamps domestically.

1 Like

What ever happened to that guy? He’s been kinda quiet since stepping down

6 Likes

Going to speak up here.

We havent ran the e4k yet that we have.

I would say the stainless is very nice quality though.

Would cost $65-110k to replicate the system excluding the Haz-Loc/C1D1 rated motors and the shaft seal for the GD-1.

Motors and hardware and panel easily set you back another $45-70k.

They are NOT overcharging TOO much.

Providing a differing method of agitated assisted recovery and the inline refrigerant jacketing system.

Im unsure yet though.

We will see after its commissioned if we can really run live resin, and dry crude material as well.

Quite concerned about the CIP methods for the GD1, but other than that they provide pretty premium equipment/hardware.

Corkens added in push it to the $200k-range number we got it at.

This is all excluding the cost of the 508a review for their panel and the corkens too, I didnt account for those.

Pretty good deal with heating/chilling all packaged together.

We’ve sold and installed an additional 3 custom ETS systems, and 2 used bizzys this year.

Those all get assembled easier and are straight forward. But you have all the auxiliary ancillary utilities equipment to maintain with those systems you need to account for as well (heater, chillers, recovery chiller, nitrogen, etc…)

:hear_no_evil:

10 Likes

This guy has all the toys

5 Likes

It’s kind of funny when I think about it. Our first big breakthrough was the DaVinci Sensor, using white light to pinpoint distillation fractions. This came before the FF sensor, which spdking claims to have “invented” using UV light. But here’s the thing – while the FF doesn’t live up to its hype, our DaVinci Sensor has been reliable from day one. And now, we’ve even added a user-trainable neural network AI to it, recognizing various spectra. We’ve been testing it on our R&D extraction system, and the results are impressive.

Back in 2019, we launched the hydrocarbon WFE GD1. It wasn’t until 2020 that we started using it as a crystallizer. Then came our Rotary Cannabinoid Miner for CBDa and other acidic molecules. And now, there’s this low-pressure version floating around – funny, considering there was a time when someone said they’d never want such a thing.

Our next big wins were our second and third patents, focusing on an extraction method that cycles and sidesteps MAQ issues. This approach lets us use a minimal amount of solvent and eliminates the need for nitrogen, offering numerous advantages over traditional methods.

And here’s the latest – we’ve ditched those costly ancillary heaters and chillers. Our systems are now more or less self-operating, capable of reaching temperatures below -110°C with just propane, thanks to our ProJak thermal control system (and that’s got two patents pending).

I’ve really put my heart and soul into rethinking and redesigning our systems, finding new solutions to old problems.

We’re now transitioning to use 316 stainless steel exclusively for our systems and integrating automation at various stages. It’s all about evolving and staying ahead.

The GD1 CIP (Clean-In-Place) process is straightforward and efficient. Simply increase the jacket temperature, fill it with solvent, and then boil and drain it a couple of times. Alternatively, you can run a few dry cycles through the washdown, draining from the GD1 to ensure complete cleaning. This process gets everything out, leaving the system ready for its next use.

Running live resin or dry biomass is hassle-free with our system. Thanks to its efficient thermal control, reaching the desired temperature quickly is not a problem. Beyond that, it’s all in the hands of the operator.

9 Likes

I’m an extremely frugal person. Most of the equipment sold to this industry is absolute shite or massively overpriced, or usually both. I’m rather vocal about that opinion, and as a result we have made or very heavily modified close to 100% of the process equipment in our facility.

Illuminated is one of the few companies in this industry that if I needed what they’re selling, and I had the budget, I’d buy what they’ve got on offer.

They’re not just buying something from China and flipping it for 4x-10x. They’re designing safe high quality equipment.

I don’t think they charge an excessive amount for the steel and work that goes into producing them.

Do they make money on what they’re selling? I sure hope so. Otherwise they wouldn’t be around very long.

If I had to pick something to complain about, I think the biomass volumes they process per employee per unit time per dollar of capex are quite low, but that’s more a function of them being butane/propane systems than anything else - high pressure batchmode equipment isn’t cheap, and takes a fair bit of labour to manage.

Dollar for dollar I think they’re still one of the best options out there for butane/propane extraction.

17 Likes

I don’t chime in much around here anymore but…

illuminated extractors is, to this day, the most impressive and scientifically sound LPG-extraction equipment on the market.

Zack is a freaking genius and I’ve not come across a system that is better designed.

22 Likes

Thank you everyone for the encouraging words. The journey to develop and introduce technologies that appear beyond current possibilities or even seem miraculous has been both lengthy and challenging. We are committed to overcoming these obstacles and redefining what’s achievable. :exploding_head: :nerd_face: :alien:

10 Likes

Yeah if I had 200k and I had my choice of hydrocarbon systems they would be my first call.

6 Likes

Please tell me more about this!! Do you have one out in the wild running? Is it a basket fuge? is the basket 200l?

9 Likes

I think we need a demo in your lab with a class and sesh!

7 Likes