Illuminated Extractors x ChemTek Workshop FEB 26-27

Not sarcastic. Genuine. I’m sorry for you, that when faced with people really working to increase effectiveness and performance in the industry, you just see an opportunity to tear people down.

Education in our space is not readily available, hence the viral popularity of this forum. My hope is that classes like this become a dime-a-dozen, with locations convenient to every extractor.

This team is doing the hard work of education and I’m here for it.

6 Likes

Check in with @IlluminatedExtractor for details about Good Life Gang discount for the class.

Can’t wait to see you there!

2 Likes

Saturday is sold out. There are still some spots on Sunday. For locals, the party–with dab bar sponsored by Carbon Chemistry-- is going to be amazing. Lots of regulars here will be in attendance.

I’ve got two party passes available for Forum members. Send me a DM if you will be in San Diego and would like to attend the party.

Edit: Tickets have been swooped!

8 Likes

Did you hear that???

whooooosh

That was the sound of you losing all your credibility. What a joke.

Makes you look like a total coward to throw out all the BS you have and not take the opportunity to say it to the man’s/company’s face. You can actually see what he can/can’t do, and with your keyboard confidence you should be jumping at the opportunity to see him embarrassed in person, que no?

8 Likes

Dudes an absolute tool. Zero backbone.

Lol

6 Likes

Free ticket to shit talk? How do you pass that up

2 Likes

Is it to late to start talking shit and get that free pass?

:joy::fu:t5:

5 Likes

Boo I hate all of you your shits bunk
I want free flights too or nahhhhh

This class and after party will be something to aspire to recreate in Oregon. We’ll have to figure out the multiplier we would need to make up for the weather. San Diego is an easy sell any time of the year.

7 Likes

Can’t wait to attend a class or even a glg meetup

3 Likes

i really need to to nut up and drop the 750, just paid the lifetime membership and bought some hemp dryers lol

2 Likes

how many spots left sunday?

2 Likes

Last I checked there was still one (or a couple) seats left for Sunday. Looking like it’s gonna be pretty packed both days!

5 Likes

Anybody still trying to make it this Sunday can also bring cash at the door. We’ll be bbq burgers, salmon, and tri tip for lunch both days so come hungry :yum:
There’s also a bar and a dispensary across the street from us if supplies are needed

7 Likes

Who is going?

Any TJ trips planned @Killa12345 ?

1 Like

We are on the way to tj right now.

3 Likes

i get to SD Saturday morning and will be going to the after party and possibly to check of the illuminated gear

take pics of the donkey show

4 Likes

Thank You again for throwing this event guys. Waxplug1 dropping knowledge on how the media works and interacts with the cannabinoids as it flows through. I’m definitely applying what I learned and building those mining stattions.

Seriously, Zack that system is a work of art in motion! The control you have at directing pressure and solvent with minimal effort is unreal!! Talk about closed loop!!

Kal

14 Likes

The illuminated system is a pretty cool concept when it comes to chilling with the solvent

the spinning band recovery method is also very cool.

I didn’t understand how they were able to use such a low solvent to material ratio but I’m confident they know what they are doing. @Zack_illuminated @IlluminatedExtractor can we get an explanation on that point?

3 Likes

We had a pretty fun time in TJ.

8 Likes