Illegal extractors and a Rico case?

I didn’t mean no disrespect. This website is amazing and the amount of information that is here is crazy it’s almost to good to be true.

2 Likes

Is there something we can do to keep our connection more private

VPN, use a paid one not a free one, its cheap and even cheaper if you pay for a year. it shouldnt cost you more than $70 bucks or so.

I recommend the following VPN providers because they have been proven to not log connection data and I have used them all myself at some point…

PIA vpn (private internet access)
NordVPN
ExpressVPN

I currently use PIA cuz they have alot of connection nodes around the globe to choose from and they have an app that works on my phone without draining the battery.

Stay safe my friends

6 Likes

As a webmaster with P2P roots, I can relate.

Future4200 and GLG will always be in a proving ground position with newcomers and its natural. The fact is trust brought us all here in the first place. From people looking for access to good natural CBD meds for their sick children to dudes blowing money to attempt a new filtration method suggested by some guy half way across the planet.

We all hold each other accountable, which for me, is what makes Future4200 special. The people that keep this site online every day for us to communicate should be given the benefit of the doubt.

Besides, if it were a honeypot the community here would sound off like an alarm across the interwebs

14 Likes

Whos the terrorist amongst us? @goldenwolf

I haven’t been able to find that group is it invite-only or deleted now

1 Like

It’s invite. I had a GF join since I don’t have Facebook. I’m part of “group”(182 individuals)of trusted vendors and we also have a similar “black list” .

Yeah you have to request to join. It’s a weird thing, guys post mostly personal grievances about other guys in the industry. Sometimes seems justified, mostly seems like immature squabbling.

@sidco if this is accurate you should see this.

Ah I see. I requested to join a while back but they must have denied me lol

I was able to join under my girlfriend Facebook as Ive never had a Facebook account. It’s a joke. I can’t believe that’s what I waiting weeks to join and get access too. There wasn’t even that many grievences and even less members.

I laughed when I read all the comments.

2 Likes

Sounds like some weaksauce glad I didn’t waste my time lol

1 Like

I feel like this topic is relevant right now.

There have been tons of people soliciting sales of THC disty/biomass/grey area stuff. Also lots of other crazy talk (clandestine DMT lab lol).

Maybe we should all take a chill pill and think a little more about what we post (me included :slight_smile: )

Also noticing that google searches on has related things are pulling up our threads as Answers. This ia amazingly cool, but also double edged sword. We are growing large. We may need to establish some more rules/screening practices, especially when it comes to the classifieds and such.

I’m no community leader or anything, just food for thought.

14 Likes

Yeah, seems like it is turning into a “Grey market/black” classifieds forum.

5 Likes

@sidco could make a new trust level called “janitor” and have them go about deleting the offending threads.

9 Likes

I got a broom!

1 Like

Not terrifying at all :face_with_thermometer:

i like the way you think

i have a suggestion… keep the train rolling, full steam ahead!
“you can’t be neutral on a moving train”
-HZ

tell me how i just got set up with a 1 tb ssd and could probably spare 100 gigs ill talk to some ppl i know about this and how to set it up i also have a 50mbps up and down (supposedly) fiber connection… we need to talk

Whenever I read Rico all I can think about is The Dark Knight movie.

2 Likes