iKrusher Vape Carts: Source + Prices

Hi there. I’ve been reading future4200 for quite a while , but never posted anything since english is not my main langage. I do apologise for any misspelling hehe

I’ve been using Ikrusher products for quite a while ( 2 years I guess ) , 90% were Vfire. I decided to switch to Xen products lately , since it is supposed to be the bomb. Honestly at first i was quite amazed by the quality and the added features that the Vfire didnt have. But now , i realise that 90-95% of the pods that I made clogged. Some of them I can still unclog them, but some not. Funny thing is , everytime i search for Xen reviews , i never find any bad comments on the clogging. Does anyone ( except densone ) has had those kind of problems ?
My goal is not to put any bad puclicity on i krusher since i really like them and the products.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Hello , thank you so much for your reply.

So basically, i didnt get a bad batch of pods, they re just all not as good as vfire. I wanted to exchange back to Vfire, but he told me the cost to ship it back is too high ( which is true). So i’m stuck with 350 pods or so and 70 batteries :frowning: .I didnt get warned tbh, i wouldn’t have switched. I will learn from my mistake, but it is a really expensive one.

Again thank you for your help !

1 Like

So basically , after talking to the i krusher rep, he told me i should cap it straight away, which i usually do. I mean i always cap it in the next 3-5 minutes. But it seems it makes a difference. So what i’ve done is I made 7 different carts with different settings

100 % filled , caped straight away
90% filled , caped straight away
80% filled , caped straight away
and one i capped it after lets say 3 minutes

I use cat 3 disti , 85% ish THC, 8% terps, no cut.
I heat the disti at 80° C ( not F ) when the magnetic stirrer can do rounds easily i add terps , mix for about a minute and then fill up a 5ml syringe with 16G needle.

Do you think this process is ok ?

Thanks for your reply guys !

1 Like

Your mixing and filling SOP is accurate. let us know how your experiments fair

1 Like

i will for sure :wink: I’m actually praying that it will work haha

1 Like

hey guys ! hope everyone is safe and healthy during this pandemic !

I’m giving you the feedback after many tries , tests.

So basically, i close the cap after a second or two ( my friend helps me, i fill the pod, he closes it ) i let them sit for 48-72h hours, like straight , not bend.

I think i m doing it correctly.

So the resutls are bad, i mean really bad. The pods that are clogging, leaking, and not hitting are between 40-50%. This is ruining all of my work, and i’m not happy at all.

Do you guys have tried the C-cell pods ? I heard good things about it, I was thinking about switching to those, because the Xen is just not good enough for me.

If u guys have any suggestions , it would be really nice guys

I wish you all the best for the end of the year !

1 Like

What were they, tik pods or crest pods? We have no issues with the tiks but the crest clogged

1 Like

Xen pods from Ikrusher

1 Like

I m sorry i didnt understand what is tik pods or crest pods ?

1 Like

Those are the 2 we have used from ikrusher

1 Like

which device are u using with those pods ?

1 Like

sorry got it. Oh yeah but they’re disposable. I’m not a huge fan of disposable unfortunately :frowning:

1 Like