iKrusher Vape Carts: Source + Prices

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to give out my contact information for anyone interested in testing samples or making purchases of iKrusher products. I work directly for iKrusher and have access to their full stock numbers, prices, price breaks, product information, and more.

I’m based in Denver, CO but can ship across the country. I encourage anyone with questions about vape cartridges in general to contact me directly or leave a post below - happy to lend my expertise in any way I can!

P.S. This forum is dope

4 Likes

Can you create a pen that i can induce/ has nitrogen instead of “air” ?

Edit Add: “To prevent oxidation.”

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean.

If you mean that you replace the air inside the cartridge with nitrogen to prevent oil degradation - that would be pretty difficult. You’re allowing a basic throughput of air to facilitate the function of the vapor production + movement into your mouth - air has to be allowed to enter the system from 2 ends (both the air intake holes at either the bottom or top of the cartridge, and the mouthpiece) and therefore maintaining nitrogen in the system would be near impossible. This would have to be a closed-system with nitrogen stored in the pen that was forced into the cartridge at the same rate that you remove oil from it.

Sounds possible!!! But not cheap by any means…

2 Likes

few Qs

-What is the most popular model
-What is your favorite model

Ive tried the
AC 1003 with 2x1.2mm hole
AC 1006 with 4x1.2mm (Liberty v9 style)
AC 1007 5x1.0mm hole
AC 1014 4x1.5mm hole (A3 Style)

They’ve all been good so far

2 Likes

This is essentially the most loaded question we get :smiley:

It’s entirely about the oil! Every oil is different - I don’t need to start telling the mad-scientist-level-chemists in this forum about the different properties of a thin CBD oil versus a thick THC oil, let alone solventless, live resin/HTE, CO2, etc etc. So our most popular model really depends upon the type of oil you’re working with.

The AC1003 2*1.2mm is the most popular out in CA, where (generally speaking - I don’t mean to hurt anyone’s feelings here) the oil is more heavily cut as compared to where I work in CO - so the oil is thinner, and therefore a smaller intake hole works just as well and actually helps to prevent unnecessary leakage as compared to a large hole. Out here in CO, where we are 5k feet above sea level, it gets damn cold in the winter, and oil is on-the-whole cut less due to a more discerning customer base, we see the JC105 being more popular due to it’s larger intake holes better accommodating thicker oil.

If I’m being honest here - everyone and their mother provides cartridges. The real money is in the pod systems. I believe the cannabis vape industry will echo the nicotine one, and in that realm, pod systems with unique features and better flavor delivery than a standard 510 are the norm. iKrusher’s pod systems are second to none - keep an eye out for the Xen, its an absolute beast

3 Likes

That is all in your filling equipment and not as much the cart.

2 Likes

interesting thank you for that informative reply

Does the Xen fit a standard battery (maybe like JUUL battery) how does that work would the customer only be able to get the specific battery from me or would they be able to get it in vape shops etc

1 Like

Xen is like a mini VFire. Bomb ass device, bit proprietary hardware and pods

1 Like

JC105 is one of the worst carts I’ve ever used. Made me lose customers.

I felt the same way, but I just tested the TUX, and I am loving those.

care to elaborate on the issues with your JC105

Sure, they clogged so bad with thick liquid that you’d have to hook a powerful battery up to get it unclogged.

No preheat would fix it. If you sucked to the point where your eyes were about to cave in the distillate would unclog and explode into your mouth. (if you’re lucky)

You won’t see me hate on much but when you sell 2000 carts that clog for every single buyer, it hurts your rep. I’m not the turn and burn type. This is why unfortunately CCELL remains king.

I put straight CBD distillate in this iKrusher VSlim. No MCT or anything or other than just distillate.
It works awesome and really HITS!

2 Likes

are there any standardized pod sizes. Like 510 thread. That’s my biggest issue with pods right now.

How big were rhe holes? Ive been using Ikrusher for years and the fail rate from 100k plus ive boight has been 1/10 of 1%. I offer replacement for any leak or malfunction and i get none back

2 Likes

2mm

I don’t think the hole is the issue with JC105. It’s the size of the post in the middle. It’s much smaller than the CCELL post.

Take a ccell and jc105 and compare the post with the cap off.

I wish tou guys still made the ac1005. Im the one who bought all that was left between LA and san fran. I was originally dealing with morgan and then tommy before he moved back east. Dm me when tou get a chance

I have some of the the jc105 and mine have 1.2mm holes, if your not adding any cut just terps that probably the problem.

I never add cut. Just 6% terps. I want people to have the absolute best quality.

If there the same as the samples they sent me they have 1.2mm holes thats to small for such thick oil. Imo. Ive been making carts for a long time the bigger the hole the thicker the oil can be. Make 1 and add 10% cut and try your self and see if the problem is solved