iKrusher Vape Carts: Source + Prices

no I ordered 2mm aperture

I tried the vslim and boy does it rip! I did have some issues with the pods developing hairline cracks where a really small amount of oil would leak out. Not sure if this is an issue with how they were filled, the type of oil, or how they were stored, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. Using CO2 oil with cannabis and organically derived terpenes (~11% total terps)

There was an issue a few months back with the JC105 where we manufactured them with a smaller center post. Your iKrusher rep should have been aware of this manufacturing defect though and should have made you aware of this issue before selling them to you. Iā€™m sorry if this was not the case :frowning:

We hired an engineer from Smoore/CCell a few months back and they gave us their ceramic formulation. So now we have an exact replica of ccell down to the ceramic core :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi yes Iā€™m wondering how you tell the difference between a ikrusher CBD cartridge & a ThC ikrusher cartridge?? And why they donā€™t come in a box!

ikrusher sells empty bulk carts not filled ones. for all anyone knows you could have a cart filled with piss and vitamin e acetate

2 Likes

@square_root_pharms ikrusher actually makes 2 different types of cartridges with different aperture hole for THC and CBD. When you buy certain carts and pods from them, they ask if you want the THC version for thicker oil or the CBD version for thinner oil.

Almost all the ikrusher stuff i buy comes in boxes @Yomama. Are you buying the whole box worth or just a few pieces?

Talk to @oilcityextracts. Hes a ikrusher branch manager here in Florida

interesting i was unaware that they labeled the aperature hole sizes when ive ordered i always stated the aperature size in mm ie. 1.2mm 1.6mm 1.8mm. thats good to know though. do they have an exact hole size per oil type? like 1.2mm = cbd and 2.0mm = thc?

its something like that and i think they are actually moving THC to even larger Aperture at like 2.3mm. Im really lucky to have a ikrusher store literally 5 miles from my door. @oilcityextracts is always giving me shit to try and so far ikrusher hardware has been the absolute best hardware by a long mile ive ever worked with.

I dont get shit to say that. im overly impressed with all their shit though.

3 Likes

i had bad experiences with the 3 versions i tried but these ascent ceramics have been great other than needing to be careful of pocket breaks

3 Likes

I uaed them for 5yrs and never had any problems, they really do have quality

2 Likes

@Killa12345 ok thank you I actually bought it from a friends friend and it didnā€™t come in a box which kinda made me think it was sketchy! Do you know what the difference in holes are by chance?

no i just ask and he knows i only smoke THC and its like shatter so i get as large as they possibly make in any hardware

2 Likes

@Killa12345 ok thank you! This guy says he gets the THC pre-filled cartridges in bulk so Iā€™m a little weary!

1 Like

@oilcityextracts Hi Iā€™m wondering if you guys ship pre-filled THC cartridges?

1 Like

no he dontā€¦no company ships them prefilled. HAHA he runs a branch of ikrusher. they sell hardware not oil. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

@Killa12345 oh ok my bad lolā€¦! Do you know how I can get filled ones? Kinda new to the oil game!

1 Like

local dispensary. Trulieve in FL sells vfire pods filled with oil!

2 Likes

Ok Kool Iā€™ll check it out! Thank you!

Hi there. Iā€™ve been reading future4200 for quite a while , but never posted anything since english is not my main langage. I do apologise for any misspelling hehe

Iā€™ve been using Ikrusher products for quite a while ( 2 years I guess ) , 90% were Vfire. I decided to switch to Xen products lately , since it is supposed to be the bomb. Honestly at first i was quite amazed by the quality and the added features that the Vfire didnt have. But now , i realise that 90-95% of the pods that I made clogged. Some of them I can still unclog them, but some not. Funny thing is , everytime i search for Xen reviews , i never find any bad comments on the clogging. Does anyone ( except densone ) has had those kind of problems ?
My goal is not to put any bad puclicity on i krusher since i really like them and the products.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

ikrusher knows about this problem. When i was testing the xen and the pods, i told my reps every single pod clogged about 80-90% used. They seemed aware of the problem as well. Most you can use till the very last drop but you are correct that the vfire doesnt have this problem at all.

While the xen and the new zufo battery are soo nice looking compared to the vfire. The vfire system is soooooo much better in terms of function and reliability. I actually think the vfire pod is the best overall cart or pod ive ever tested or use. Its really the only pod or cart i buy these days. none have ever leaked. all of them get left in the car for months in the florida sun. Always hit like the day i filled them.

I dont blame you for liking the xen aesthetics but the vfire is gonna be hard to beat and i suspect you will be disappointed almost with every other device and product like i am.

2 Likes