iKrusher 1ml ccells

If anyone is interested I have several batteries and pods I’m selling for a small loss. iKrusher vslim pods and batteries for sale

1 Like

Alfredo recently reached out after tommy left, but my partymade an order for carts you were discontinuing and the all are missing the bottom. Ill have to look to see the exact model number but the the one that look exactly like the ac1005. I bought all the 1005 when i heard they were discontinued and we just lately got around to using the orher ones only to have every one returned. I send pics of the receipt and pics of the carts to Alfredo and haven’t heard back. I have been doinf business with you gywhen morgan was there, then tommy.

Mandy has left iKrusher and they have moved to US distributors like CCell.

So they are no longer the sole distributor for ald vape in China!

i can get avd for 1.85 glass

I’m not sure what the volume discount is. But AVD is also local distributors like CCell afaik.

1.85 for glass seems good.

I normally buy 1000

Interesting. I was quoted 1.95 for plastic and $2.30 for glass from the local distributor. I am gonna meetup with him and ask about pricing soon.

Can you pass the reps number? I’m very interested in those carts

who is it?

An AVD distributor. Not sure I should be posting names all over the forums.

iKrusher Rep here, our Glass JC105 CCells are $2/cartridge to start when ordering under a case.

A case is 800 cartridges for both .5ml and 1ml.

Sorry I double checked and they are $1.85 for .5ml and $1.90 for full ml. Wasn’t really sure how to edit a post so I went and looked like a dumb ass by deleting it.

I just compied this over the past few days figured I would share maybe people have a cheaper source and can share

Ive been using AC 1007 from Ikrusher with great feedback and they are easy/fast to fill

Some of the fees to look out for that can increase cart price up to 30%
-Shipping (Ive seen anywhere from 0.08 to 0.42 per cart)
-Credit Card processing fee (Usually 3%)
-Alibaba / Paypal fee (Usually 3%)
-USA Import Tax / Tariffs? Not sure yet

6 Likes

Kushsupplyco.com has authentic poly C-Cells for $2/p and you can buy in quantities of 100. There is an additional 15% “tariff” at the moment, cause our govt thinks taxing American business owners will hurt China. I’ve gone through 1000+ and had one dead cart. No terp dilution necessary in my experience.

2 Likes

Amy is a much nicer rep to deal with at idorob

…also I see you left out william @Ascent :joy::rofl: Ole will has the only glass push tops I have found yet… and at a plastic push top price

2 Likes

I think I should raise our product price higher more so people can remember me!!!:rofl:

4 Likes

@AntrimRoots yes I saw that but the tariff puts it to 2.30 which is higher plus they have a minumum order of 350$ so lets call it 200 MOQ and it gave me 18.26$ shipping to my location so the total was $478.26 / 200 = 2.39ea vs the 2.26 at Hamilton Devices

side note dont bother with jupiter research it was 2.76 ea after all fees for the plastic 1ml ccell

@qma just started dealing with them got a 100 test order coming in atm, do you have any feedback on their clones? They had the highest shipping out of all these at a whopping 0.41 added per cart

@Ascent if you want to give me some pricing I can add you to the list :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Same results I came up with. My last two orders have come from Hamilton. I don’t know how they’re avoiding the tariff. I guess they’re just eating it instead of passing it on to the customer. I just mentioned them to keep in mind for after our trade war, if ever, is over. They use to blow Hamilton out of the water. Plus, they’re battery prices are unbeatable from my research. If you buy 20 or more of the authentic Palm or Silo (my favorite) they come out to 12.50 a piece. That’s half the price of any other retailer I’ve found.

2 Likes

gotta ship cartridges and packing separately with them. I think they are having issues with their shipping account. You can ship carts out using your account to lessen shipping costs.

Shipping carts solo cuts down on tariff and risk of seizure. Then you can ship packaging tariff and seizure free as well.

Packagings without a cart isn’t paraphernalia, otherwise any packaging with a weed leaf or the word “thc” would be paraphernalia. This is a developing situation with customs, but as always, it is easy to moonwalk on the tax apparatus if you know where to look.

3 Likes