iKrusher 1ml ccells

Anyone use these 1ml? Wondering if they clog? What % terps people are using here? Any feedback is appreciated.

4 Likes

I have used them just as samples with 5% terps and everything was fine. Ive been using ikrusher for a long time and rhey are the best cart company ive found. I have tested 100s of other’s carts and Ikrusher’s leak rate at keast for the style i use is so small I couldn’t even tell you a %

4 Likes

They haven’t leaked when cut up to 23%diluent and 7% botanical terps :mask: they have neat little caps that slow color changes and provide extra friction for cappers

6 Likes

@qma needs the tag “vape cartridge whisper”…LOL you fucking know every little detail about these things…i really think you should run with the business idea i threw you bro! that seems right down your alley!

9 Likes

My main concern is clogging with thick oil and minimal terps on pen style batteries with no button. I find that a lot of carts just clog after significant use and then sitting over night.

I have found that even CCells can clog when you get to the bottom of the cart

2 Likes

Ikrusher is one of the best cartridge companies I can give you a reps phone number he gets much lower prices than if you walk in the front door but it’s all certified equipment from the company

7 Likes

What battery are you using for your iKrusher carts? Is the option of changing voltage a bug or a feature? Are people really using that option?

1 Like

I use a standard Jupiter Research battery. If it happens to me, I would imagine it would happen to customers. Everyone uses different hardware. I keep trying to use minimal terps because I feel they are harsh. I typically use about 7% terps, but I can still see small problems with many carts

2 Likes

Hamilton devices ccell are the best for thick oil like Live resin.

4 Likes

I’ve refilled them and not had them clog. Ran 2 ml through several with no issues.

2 Likes

Got a link? Not sure what you mean

Those might be good for personal use but too expensive for resale. The price I found direct is $2.76 each.

1 Like

Agree! I refill one of their 0.5ml tank 6 times last year when I was in vacancy, without a single problem. I buy at least 4-5k carts last year, I had less than 10 returns. I’m like at 9-10% terps (real terps nothing foodgrade) in my carts.

I got a rep selling them for 1.95. 2.76 is the price here for authentic ccells

1 Like

I’m not too sure about battieries usually any 10$ battery from a smoke shop will work fine

10% terpenes is what I like. 1.36$ is what I pay for the ikrusher ccell

1 Like

Is Hamilton not legit ccells

What do you mean?

Looks like Hamilton is authentic CCell.

I have been searching for a non-authentic that works great with the least terp cut.

About to try these in the next week. 1ml and 0.5ml.

I am planning to mix at 9%. Hope that isn’t too harsh.

Same here.

What is the pricing on the ikrusher units? I might give them a whirl

1 Like