iKrusher 1ml ccells

$2/cart w/o any bulk. Not sure at what point the prices drop yet

are you guys having better luck with them then the chinese units. their ac1003 looks identical to the ones on dhgate

I was confused because you said you found them for 1.96 and then 2.76 for authentic.

im going to give ikrusher a try. the local china cart dealer ac1003 leak too much.

I finally am giving iKrusher a try. Loving the a1014 with the 4 x 1.5mm holes so far. The drags seem less harsh from the terps. Running at 6% terps. I will have some better reviews soon.

Attaching a photo of the price list for anyone that may care.

3 Likes

Iā€™m.liking the ac1006 best so far

1 Like

Ac1007 from ikrusher has a +70% leak rate
Highly recommend not using

2 Likes

Ive been using the ac1014 for 2 yrs from Ikrusher, there a lil more expensive ut there leak rate at least in my experience is well below 1% I use alot if rhere .5ml and the leak rate is the same its so low I couldnā€™t even tell you what. I replace and leaking or defective ones for all my people and I rarely ever get any one say anything

2 Likes

@MrRoots, Hello Friend, what is kind of your oil with AC1007?

1 Like

@Concentrated_humbold, Hello Friend, which sales do you contacted from iKrusher? If any question about our products, pls feel free to contact:
Mandy 213 842 9372
mandy@ikrusher.com
mandy@aldcigarettes.com

1 Like

@Hello Greggoose710, do you have any demand for CBD/THC vape cartridge? This is Mandy from ALD/iKrusher, if any question and interesting about our products, pls feel free to contact me.
Call/Text: 213 842 9372
Mandy@ikrusher.com
Mandy@aldcigarettes.com

anyone have a contact for ikrusher the reps I deal with constantly keep leaving the company and it is annoying

4 Likes

They moved to a regional model now. I have a rep for the NW.

1 Like

if you ask wild willie on here he has best deals from ald i got some from him but wondered about quality they seemed like the best but a couple complaints and i think it was user error more than the cart or low voltage weak batteries

4 Likes

i called every region of ikrusher and was told like 250 a cart from everyone or more if i get less something close to that was a while back trying to find a decent cart

how does everyone know the clones and clones of clones and how do you keep up ? lmao

Iā€™ve verified directly with ccell. Hamilton is an authorized reseller. 2.00 for polycarbonate

1 Like

ikrusher is not worth it. Try AVD. avd710.com

2 Likes

iā€™ve had fake and real good fakes no idea if i ever had real ones anyways lmao i never paid 3 a piece from ikrusher

Got an AVD rep here. $.30 more for plastic, over my glass TUX. Gonna test AVD myself, as I see True Terpeneā€™s went with AVD.

The TUX from iKrusher is killer. But I have noticed that it seems all iKrusher cartridges donā€™t seem to work with standard CCell PEN (no button, no magnet) batteries