IceCreamTek

Is that the same member in the cannabis community that takes all the photos for cultivation’s in Cali mostly?

But I understand, some folks make mistakes. We are all only human.

1 Like

Yes I believe that it is him. He’s been around for a long time. He’s quite the character.

I try to stay away from the forums nowadays. Its bad for my relationships. Lol literally my chic is getting pissed at me as we speak because I’m on my phone.

1 Like

The real reason I did this is because I am out of Silica and celite 545. The extract is way to dark. So I needed to kill a couple days. Today I am getting everything I use to remove color. I don’t shoot for clear but a nice gold color. My costumers don’t like hard-core bleached dabs.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Damn that looks good enough to eat. Reminds me of a jolly rancher.

3 Likes

its in my name! Candyrocksauce! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Could you please briefly explain decant to me? I would imagine it means running through Silica. But not sure. Trusr me I am always researching and NOT looking for an easy way out, there is just a lot of misinformation out there. I wanna make sure I do it right the first time.

1 Like

Best way you could do it would be to get a closed loop collection chamber with a straw that goes down about half way to the bottom.

I recommend a 6 x 24" column. A column lid with a 12" liquid withdrawal. And a bottom lid or a welded flat bottom

Freeze on dry ice for 12- 24 hours and siphon the liquid off the top. Add more liquid butane and freeze again 12-24 hr and siphon the remaining “mother liquor” you will have a mixture of thca isolate, fats, waxes and some other heavy impurities at the bottom of the vessel. The liquid will be HTE or high terp extract

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan. I’m trying to figure out a system that killa could design for me. I’m thinking two 1 pound jacketed sleeved columns that run into a Y pipe into a crc column. I will probably start off passive but want a system that I can upgrade to nitrogen assist.

I only run 10 pounds a week atm.

Alright a lil update, I got my celite 545 but not my silica, but the ups man runs till 2am lol. I’ve got keep it on dry ice till I can filter.

However not the results I was expecting… I have a layer at the bottom. I don’t know if I should grab the top layer off and throw in a jar by its self or just dump it in the buchner. I feel like I’d lose a lot of pour it all.

The solution is under -35°C so it’s safe. She can vent if she needs. There is no way she will build any pressure.

1 Like

And here is a pic of my dirty diamonds. I fetch a hundro for 2 grams jars all day everyday, with little overhead.

#blackmarketmatters

But peeps prefer this over “clear” anything… Period

2 Likes

These are with 1 year old material with zero bleaching

I’m confused , are ur currently running a crc ?

Nitrogen assist is usually on passive systems to push dry ice chilled solvent from the tank through the column or to help push the solvent through the dewaxing column. Nitrogen assist can be on active and passive systems.

Active usually refers to when pumps are involved during recovery.

Passive is 100% using and abusing thermodynamics with no pumps.

3 Likes

This must be the tangie

9 Likes

No, but I bleach with a buchner funnel.