Need agitation during the cold crash?

4 Likes

Hash tags don’t do anything here.

2 Likes

Thank you, my first post, lol.

1 Like

Whats going on?

4 Likes

Hand crank? Can’t imagine they make a C1D1 ice cream machine, but I’ve been wrong before. Haha.

Careful with ignition sources no matter how cold you think everything is.

6 Likes

Mother solution estimated at 14 ounces, in a 40,40,20 blend super satutrated. 72 hours spinning in a “sealed” Mason jar submerged in a cyro bath inside an icecream maker with dry ice and ethanol… outside safe and sound.

1 Like

wow…this looks like @Waxplug1 circa 2019…

11 Likes

I completely respect and understand. If she pops she is far enough away from anything that I’ll lose sleep over.

Looks super interesting. I think we are all curious what this will make!

6 Likes

Like literally the best appreciation comment…

Thank you!!!

100% self taught and outside the box theories only!!!

3 Likes

Glad there was no offense taken, as none was intended. I just feel obligated to encourage safety, as I’d like us all to continue being able to extract another day.

Catastrophic failure is rarely predictable in situations like this. It could happen when you’re walking to unplug it at the end. Bad things aren’t set to a timer, and I have greater concern for any others that may be near enough to be effected, should there be an emergency, without having been able to consent to said danger like you have. That’s why I say something. There’s a lot of room for stuff to go sideways.

That being said, I am curious how well it works.

5 Likes

Respect!!!
I have a battery operated camera on it, a remote thermometer and driveway motioned sensor alarm… way out in the sticks.

At best this is my first attempt trying this but I am certain the theory will work.

I am also certain I can simulate this in a miner type apparatus

vape cart you say?

perhaps you meant to drop this in
Crystallization - Future4200 ?

3 Likes

…you’ll agitate it, but why? that route leads to sand not diamonds

what are you expecting to come up when driving this way?

4 Likes

Yes the entire destination of this extraction will be thrown in carts and borosilicate syringes.

k. moving your post anyway. feel free to object.

I don’t believe your jars belong in an ice cream maker either…

but I’d love to hear why you think they do.

6 Likes

A blend of htfse and hcfse, not looking for big diamonds, just a legit separation of a nice clear sugary sauce that will taste fire in carts.

I seeded it with a 1 ounce puck and 1 ounce of Grimm Glue canna (thc) extract terps.

Once I established a nice separation, I’ll lightly “bleach” my htfse. Using 20% celite 545 and 80% Silica

Starting with 8 month old material as the base (Northern lights #5 Ă— lemon tree)

Fair enough, I am new and you are a mod. I’ll trust your decision and thank you.

1 Like

you added an ounce of seed crystals, and you’re using an ice cream maker to “agitate” during your cold crash?!?

glad you’re having fun with it, and feel no need to dissuade you from making your carts using extracts created in this manner, but I don’t foresee wide adoption…

6 Likes

Different tek, that’s for sure…

You know @Cheebachiefextracts?

9 Likes